5 Free games from Big Fish

PhaserBait

CAGiversary!
From dealnews.com:
Use coupon code "PLAYFIRST5GAME" to get these games for free. WARNING: It looks like this is one use per account, so add all the games to your cart. I used it for diner dash only and then got an invalid code message when I tried to do the other games.
I left links for the PC games, but there are MAC versions for each of thses as well.

Added all the cart and it only discounted Diner Dash. Glitch or they meant for you to only pick 1 from all of them.

Can I uninstall their client after I'm done?

For some reason whenever I try to install the game it goes to their client installation even though I have it. The game's not in there.

diner dash is very addicting. I passed on it at the circuit city liquidation for ~$3. Finally got it for free. :) Thanks OP.

[quote name='PhaserBait']From dealnews.com:
Use coupon code "PLAYFIRST5GAME" to get these games for free. WARNING: It looks like this is one use per account, so add all the games to your cart. I used it for diner dash only and then got an invalid code message when I tried to do the other games.
I left links for the PC games, but there are MAC versions for each of thses as well.[/QUOTE]

So if I add all of them to cart, it'll give me all of them for free?

[quote name='jamezuva']did everyone get diner dash just cuz it's the first one listed or is it really the best of the 5?[/QUOTE]
Its the best one!

[quote name='rhenzhen']awesome! Any more free big fish games? hehehe![/QUOTE]

The FREERAVEN code might be working on the original Mystery Case Files Ravenearst. I got an email from BFG about it, but since i already had it didn't try it (obviously).

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']So if I add all of them to cart, it'll give me all of them for free?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't seem so

[quote name='Skram']Added all the cart and it only discounted Diner Dash. Glitch or they meant for you to only pick 1 from all of them.[/quote]

to confirm, it does only apply the coupon to the top item in the cart. but, if you delete that item, it applies it to the next "top item" in the cart.

bread's done
Back