Xbox Live Gold 12 months card 29.99 on Amazon

Here's a question from a soon to be owner of an XBox 360. Is there an expiration date on the card, or once you activate it (whether it be now or 1-2 months from now) your subscription begins?

Thanks.

The expiration date on the card is *supposedly* the last day that you can enter the code and have it be valid (I've heard of expired cards working though). Once you activate the card (put the code into your xbox) it will activate your gold subscription for 1 year to the date.

So buy one now and enter the code when you are ready to go online for Xbox Live.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Here's a question from a soon to be owner of an XBox 360. Is there an expiration date on the card, or once you activate it (whether it be now or 1-2 months from now) your subscription begins?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

There's no expiration on the card you can buy it now and activate it when you get your 360.

Also if you have time left on a Gold subscription you don't have to wait to activate the card you can activate it immediately and it will add the 1 year at the end of whatever time you have left. So it's always good to buy these cards when they are 30 bucks, amazon only has em this low a few times a year.

[quote name='roymustang']There's no expiration on the card you can buy it now and activate it when you get your 360.

Also if you have time left on a Gold subscription you don't have to wait to activate the card you can activate it immediately and it will add the 1 year at the end of whatever time you have left. So it's always good to buy these cards when they are 30 bucks, amazon only has em this low a few times a year.[/QUOTE]

Last time(I remember anyway) that they had them for $30 was last year in March when i renewed mine.

Man, waiting for some amazon trade ins to go through for some credit, will jump on this if its still available in the next few days..

It literally went up when I refreshed it...

Son of a beyotch.

EDIT : Half the time it's $37, the other half it's $29. It's $37 in my cart where it matters.

Time to go see if Newegg has any left...

Thanks anyway, OP!

bread's done
Back