Extended Comments in the CAG Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

nCogNeato

CAGiversary!
Feedback
120 (100%)
This may be a silly questions, but how do I view the "Extended Comments" that I add to each trade feedback?

Every time I make a trade I always add detailed transaction info in the "Extended Comments" box for personal reference. However, I've never figured out how to actually view these comments after I submit the feedback.

Thank in advance. :D

[quote name='nCogNeato']This may be a silly questions, but how do I view the "Extended Comments" that I add to each trade feedback?

Every time I make a trade I always add detailed transaction info in the "Extended Comments" box for personal reference. However, I've never figured out how to actually view these comments after I submit the feedback.

Thank in advance. :D[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the exact some thing, I always put more info in extended comments, then never know how to view them :)

Stop bumping this thread, guys.
[quote name='nCogNeato']This may be a silly questions, but how do I view the "Extended Comments" that I add to each trade feedback?

Every time I make a trade I always add detailed transaction info in the "Extended Comments" box for personal reference. However, I've never figured out how to actually view these comments after I submit the feedback.[/QUOTE]I pulled up your Marketplace feedback and I too, am as clueless as the both of you. Before the Marketplace transfer, it was fairly simple but at the moment the new system has me stumped.

Perhaps Shrike or Pooky have an idea?

[quote name='guinaevere']Stop bumping this thread, guys.

I pulled up your Marketplace feedback and I too, am as clueless as the both of you. Before the Marketplace transfer, it was fairly simple but at the moment the new system has me stumped.

Perhaps Shrike or Pooky have an idea?[/QUOTE]No way to see it that I'm aware of, and it's been that way since we went to Marketplace for feedback and trading.

John would be the person who'd know about it.

Thanks for the info guys. Hopefully "John" or "Pooky" can offer some insight.

In the meantime, I'm afraid a lot of my XBL Marketplace codes I've received in trade are in limbo, since I think I only recorded them in the Extended Comments. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Extended comments were never displayed on the front end, mainly because I forgot about them - I've added them below feedback. (Visible only to the person who posted it, and moderators.)

[quote name='John']... I've added them below feedback. (Visible only to the person who posted it, and moderators.)[/QUOTE]

Fantastic! Thank you, John.

I'm currently looking under the "feedback" tab on my profile, but I'm not seeing my Extended Comments. Is there another feedback section I'm overlooking?

[quote name='nCogNeato']Fantastic! Thank you, John.

I'm currently looking under the "feedback" tab on my profile, but I'm not seeing my Extended Comments. Is there another feedback section I'm overlooking?[/QUOTE]

John said "Visible only to the person who posted it, and moderators"
I think this means you can only see Extended Comments you made to others on the other users feedback page, not your own :cry:

[quote name='agentcoop007']John said "Visible only to the person who posted it, and moderators"
I think this means you can only see Extended Comments you made to others on the other users feedback page, not your own :cry:[/QUOTE]

Eureka! I see my Extended Comments within the feedback sections of those that I traded with.

It does seem unneccessarily complicated to dig through other people's profiles to view your own comments. Would make much more sense to view it from within your own profile.

Oh well. I'm a happy camper. :applause: Thank you, John (& everyone else that posted).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back