Things on Wheels for XBLA!

[quote name='Snookie']Just posted something related to E3, thanks for the heads up. =)[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Congrats with the whole Jersey Shore thing.

[quote name='GNSUJames']Thanks. Congrats with the whole Jersey Shore thing.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.

And I made my Gamertag years before that bimbo ever came around. =)

Im in :)

[quote name='smellhasreturned']I posted about Katy Perry[/QUOTE]

Every time I see your Mcdaniels pic I smile a lil inside.Thanks to him we finally got a #1 WR in Miami :bouncy:.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']I posted about Katy Perry[/QUOTE]

Every time I see your Mcdaniels pic I smile a lil inside.Thanks to him we finally got a #1 WR in Miami :bouncy:.

Thanks to everyone who entered so far! Everyone else has until 8:00 PM EST to get on this one!

And keep an eye out for our Big E3 contest coming up for a chance to win some killer stuff from this year's E3! Contest will be up in a few weeks!

Anyone interested in our PODCAST: this week we're talking about our favorite achievements and also why we simultaneously love and hate them as well as custom user content (littlebigplanet, modnation racers, character creation engines in games etc) - so if you have anything you want to add to the podcast or just want to add commentary or questions in general shoot us an e-mail at:

[email protected]

Because I am lazy!

Congrats to Zach Pulliam for winning our Things on Wheels code!

Sorry if you guys were out of luck on this one but keep your eyes peeled here because we've got some great new CONTESTS coming up! We'll be giving away E3 swag as well as more game codes!

Also, a new podcast is due out this Wednesday! If you have any questions you'd like to ask us gaming related or not shoot it our way here or e-mail us!"

bread's done
Back