2010-2011 NBA Season Thread

And hopefully the Lakers will get their second three-peat this time next year, and match the Celtics in total championships.

Great series, great competitors...nothing but love for Beantown fans your team put on one HELL of a show throughout the playoffs.

I do not picture Lebron staying with the Cavs or signing until the summer is over with. Guy is an attention whore who wants to have people talking about where he is going all summer.

Cavs have a crappy support system around him, no gm and no head coach. Izzo either found out that James wasn't staying or James didn't want to talk to him which was a warning sign that he wasn't staying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank fucking god this horrid play off run is finally over,

Please lets try to keep this thread to off season talk.

I hope Phil resigns with the Lakers. After last nights game, he said he would have an answer in a week. I wonder if he values winning over money.

[quote name='Brownjohn']I hope Phil resigns with the Lakers. After last nights game, he said he would have an answer in a week. I wonder if he values winning over money.[/QUOTE]

Guy is an egomaniac with a chance to win his 4th 3 peat of his career. He will be back especially with 6-10 million reasons to be back. Lakers also have the best player in the game in Kobe, the best big man in the game in Gasol and a great supporting cast in Artest, Odom, Bynum and Fisher. The core players are still young.

Plus the winds of change are going to blow East next year. The West is going to take a hit with Amare, Dirk and Boozer going East. It's going to be the Eastern teams in Bulls, Nets, Heat and Knicks that are going to be going through some serious change. The only team out West that I see really improving are the Thunder. Lakers are the favorites to make it to the NBA Finals out of the West. It's a roll of the dice and hope for home court advantage.

[quote name='Brownjohn']I hope Phil resigns with the Lakers. After last nights game, he said he would have an answer in a week. I wonder if he values winning over money.[/QUOTE]

I *hate* grammar nazis, but I just want to point out that there's a big difference between resign and re-sign. :whistle2:#

I think the only reason he wouldn't come back is if he doesn't feel he's healthy enough for another 100+ game season next year.

LeBron didn't talk to Izzo because he doesn't care who the coach is. His mindset is that (at this point, anyways) he's bigger than whatever team he potentially goes to. Mike Brown didn't make the Cavaliers win all those games last season.. LeBron did. Like you said, he loves the attention, and he wants to be picked up in Prokhorov's private jet/yacht, etc and be drooled over.

[quote name='wildcpac']Guy is an egomaniac with a chance to win his 4th 3 peat of his career. He will be back especially with 6-10 million reasons to be back. Lakers also have the best player in the game in Kobe, the best big man in the game in Gasol and a great supporting cast in Artest, Odom, Bynum and Fisher. The core players are still young.

Plus the winds of change are going to blow East next year. The West is going to take a hit with Amare, Dirk and Boozer going East. It's going to be the Eastern teams in Bulls, Nets, Heat and Knicks that are going to be going through some serious change. The only team out West that I see really improving are the Thunder. Lakers are the favorites to make it to the NBA Finals out of the West. It's a roll of the dice and hope for home court advantage.[/QUOTE]

Mark my words: There is no way Dirk leaves Dallas this year. As for Amare and Boozer... who knows if either guy makes it east. Boozer was rumored for Miami before Wade requested Bosh. If they sign Bosh (which is what I expect) there is no room for Boozer, especially with O'Neal under contract as well. It will interesting to see what the Nets and Knicks sign with their cap room... my guess is they get mediocre players such as Joe Johnson, etc. Let's be for real... who really wants to play for a bottom feeder team.

Knicks have the cap room for 2 Max Free Agents and an 11 million trade chip in Curry. Throw in being in the best city in the world and a couple of good young players under contract. They are far from being a bottom feeder. I do not picture the Knicks getting just 1 max free agent. It will either be 2 or none because nobody is going to come by themself.

Nets are moving to trendy Brooklyn in 2 years. Have a great coach in Johnson, a great young big man in Lopez and a decent pg/sg in Harris. Throw in the #3 pick and cap room for 1 max free agent and another close to max. Throw in a Billionaire owner committed to spending money to win and Jay Z. They can attract some talent in the off season. Nets are going to easily improve 30 wins for 2011.

Weei out of Boston is reporting that both Aingle and Rivers could be leaving this off season.

What teams out West other than the Thunder could afford Amare or Boozer? this is why I stated that I only picture the Thunder getting better in the West. They are the ones who have cap room. Jermaine Oneal is a free agent now and is not under contract for this up coming season. If the Heat can somehow trade Michael Beasley they would have enough money to sign 3 max free agents including Wade.

Phoenix wants to cut payroll. Amare is gone.
LA Clippers can afford a max free agent. Who wants to play for the Clippers and be the Lakers bitch and be in the Lakers shadow?
Thunder can afford a close to max free agent.
TWolves can afford a max free agent.

Knicks, Nets, Bulls and Heat in my opinion are the 4 more attractive spots. Especially since the Eastern Conference sucks compared to the West, Boston is another year older. Cleveland is on the verge of losing James. That leaves the Magic as the main competition outside of what teams revamp this off season.

If Steve Kerr quit because the owner is cheap, why would Danny Ainge take that job?

Ainge has 2 years left on his deal, I doubt they let him walk even if he asks.

[quote name='dafoomie']If Steve Kerr quit because the owner is cheap, why would Danny Ainge take that job?

Ainge has 2 years left on his deal, I doubt they let him walk even if he asks.[/QUOTE]

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/2124766/thomsen-ainge-could-go-too

According to SI.com's Ian Thomsen, Celtics head coach Doc Rivers is "preparing himself" for the possibility of not returning next season, but may not be the only one. According to Thomsen, team president Danny Ainge could be an option to fill the void left by Steve Kerr as GM of the Phoenix Suns. Ainge, in addition to playing for and coaching the Suns, lived in Arizona with his family before he took the front office job with the Celtics in 2003.

On the subject of Rivers, Thomsen writes that in a conversation between the two last week the Celtics coach got emotional when considering the thought of leaving Kevin Garnett. Asked if he would have a difficult time telling Garnett he would not be back, Rivers reacted as such, according to Thomsen:

"That's very difficult for me," said Rivers, pursing his lips and stiffening in his chair. He was trying hard to not cry. "Because Kevin is ... he's the best. So ... that's very true."

Ainge has been in the Celtics front office since 2003, while Rivers has been head coach since 2004. The Celtics have made two finals appearances under Ainge and Rivers, a championship victory in 2008 and a defeat in seven games this week, both vs. the Lakers.

I was listening to WEEI at the time, and when the story came up they basically laughed it off. Danny might consider going over there for family reasons but his family lives here now. Plus there are the issues with Phoenix being an extremely cheap organization at all levels, and that Ainge has 2 years left on his deal.

Kings are 2011 NBA champs!

Nah, we will be rebuilding for the next 2-3 years then MAYBE playoffs...

Don't know about Dalembert, hopefully he can bring us some much needed defense and rebounding.

Next season I have high hopes for the Thunder.

Congrats to the Lakers, they pulled it out at the end.

Only news that matters is that CEO of Oracle aka 4th richest man in the coddamn world, Larry Ellison is going to purchase the Warriors.

Your reign of terrorism and bandwagon-ing is over Lakers.

Heres a current mock top 8 for the draft based on recent player workouts.

1. John Wall - Wizards
2. Evan Turner - 76ers
3. Derrick Favors - Nets
4. Wesley Johnson - T-Wolves
5. DeMarcus Cousins - Kings
6. Greg Monroe - Warriors
7. Al-Farouq Aminu - Pistons
8. Gordon Hayward - Clippers

[quote name='seen']Heres a current mock top 8 for the draft based on recent player workouts.

1. John Wall - Wizards
2. Evan Turner - 76ers
3. Derrick Favors - Nets
4. Wesley Johnson - T-Wolves
5. DeMarcus Cousins - Kings
6. Greg Monroe - Warriors
7. Al-Farouq Aminu - Pistons
8. Gordon Hayward - Clippers[/QUOTE]

Nothing new. These guys have been in mock drafts at these positions for a while. Personally, Evan Turner is best guy in the draft. He can play all positions. All around great player.

Warriors trade Corey Magette to the Bucks.

Chris Paul is open to being traded off of the Hornets.

NBA Draft is tomorrow.

CP3 needs to get traded or he needs help. Hornets don't want the latter more than the former, so I see him gone.

Can't wait for the draft/free agency. Gonna be a great summer.

Seriously, Knicks fans.....sorry to burst your bubble but no one is coming to your team. There is no reason to play for the Knicks. The only people you will get is the money hungry players.

Sorry. The Knicks havent been a team people wanted to play for in a long time. The money wont change things.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Seriously, Knicks fans.....sorry to burst your bubble but no one is coming to your team. There is no reason to play for the Knicks. The only people you will get is the money hungry players.

Sorry. The Knicks havent been a team people wanted to play for in a long time. The money wont change things.[/QUOTE]

Right, I forgot that Rooster, Douglas , Walker and Chandler all suck. I forgot that the Knicks have money for 2 max free agents and an 11 million expiring contract trade chip in Curry.

MY BAD!

Knicks haven't been a team that people wanted to play for because the Knicks had over priced Vets and zero cap room. Who were the Knicks supposed to sign when they were 50 million over the cap? Kind of hard to sign premier free agents the past decade when all they could offer was the Vet exception of what ? 4 million. This isn't the Starbury, Curry, Jerome James, Steve Francis, Hardaway Knicks anymore.

Yeah...those guys are not that great and are not considered key members to build around.

Do you really think people are sitting around thinking..."I want to play with Wilson Chandler...now there is a guy who can help win me a ring."

The knicks have nothing to barter with other than the fact that they are New York and trust me...only New Yorker still think that New York is the place of dreams. The internet and global marketing has made it so that you can be a star anywhere.

Going to the Knicks means you have to build a team none of the superstars want to spend the next couple of years building a team they want to win now. Which means they want to go to a place that alread has solid role players and 1 superstar so they can double up an existing team.

The knicks will not be able to buy a ring here.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yeah...those guys are not that great and are not considered key members to build around.

Do you really think people are sitting around thinking..."I want to play with Wilson Chandler...now there is a guy who can help win me a ring."

The knicks have nothing to barter with other than the fact that they are New York and trust me...only New Yorker still think that New York is the place of dreams. The internet and global marketing has made it so that you can be a star anywhere.

Going to the Knicks means you have to build a team none of the superstars want to spend the next couple of years building a team they want to win now. Which means they want to go to a place that alread has solid role players and 1 superstar so they can double up an existing team.

The knicks will not be able to buy a ring here.[/QUOTE]

Celtics went from the worst team in the league to winning the championship the following year. You can make a lot of moves in an offseason to make a team better. The Knicks have a lot of room to work with and at the very least, they will become a better team next year because of it.

Thats not the point I am making. The knicks and their fans seem to not understand that no one actually wants to play for the knicks.

You are counting way to heavily on the fact that money will bring in all of these people and it just wont. These are superstar players that can get paid anywhere that wont be enough to bring in people.

Also again, if you come to New York you have to build a team. Only Knicks fans think their existing members are worth anything. No one gives a flying fuck about Wilson Chandler or douglas or any else on that shit team. Give me a break.

I dont doubt a team being able to go from worst to first but not in this way. The C's did it with cunning sign and trades at the last min...not by trying to buy their way to a ring.

Lol, TROOOOOLLLLLLL. I forgot that Rooster, Chandler will be so f'ing horrible as the 4th and 5th options. I keep on forgetting that the Knicks can pair TWO max free agents together and get another pretty good to great player with Eddy Curry's expiring contract. You are so right though! Nobody wants to play in NY. They all want to play for the Clippers!

[quote name='ph33r m3']Only news that matters is that CEO of Oracle aka 4th richest man in the coddamn world, Larry Ellison is going to purchase the Warriors.

Your reign of terrorism and bandwagon-ing is over Lakers.[/QUOTE]

I heard a while ago that the Warriors were moving, either to Anaheim, CA, home of Disneyland, or Las Vegas. Has there been any word on that?

[quote name='wildcpac']Lol, TROOOOOLLLLLLL. I forgot that Rooster, Chandler will be so f'ing horrible as the 4th and 5th options. I keep on forgetting that the Knicks can pair TWO max free agents together and get another pretty good to great player with Eddy Curry's expiring contract. You are so right though! Nobody wants to play in NY. They all want to play for the Clippers![/QUOTE]

Alright, just you watch man.

There are so many other teams that are in way better postions to win a ring (this is what I think you dont understand) than the Knicks.

You might as well get a pen and paper and start crossing off the FA as they go to different teams. Its funny how Knicks fan think that no one team in the league has cap space. Hell even the Heat can resign Wade and bring in another player.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Thats not the point I am making. The knicks and their fans seem to not understand that no one actually wants to play for the knicks.

You are counting way to heavily on the fact that money will bring in all of these people and it just wont. These are superstar players that can get paid anywhere that wont be enough to bring in people.

Also again, if you come to New York you have to build a team. Only Knicks fans think their existing members are worth anything. No one gives a flying fuck about Wilson Chandler or douglas or any else on that shit team. Give me a break.

I dont doubt a team being able to go from worst to first but not in this way. The C's did it with cunning sign and trades at the last min...not by trying to buy their way to a ring.[/QUOTE]

Almost everyone on the Knicks is leaving. Douglas, Chandler, etc are good to decent role players. Gallinari has the potential to be an all star someday. David Lee was the only great player on the Knicks last season, but I doubt he will be on the Knicks next year. We have no clue who will actually be on the Knicks, but they have the money and they have Eddy Curry who they can trade to a team looking to rebuild in 2011.

Donnie Walsh is a good GM. I trust him a lot more then former Knicks GMs like Isiah Thomas and Scott Layden. The Knicks are not trying to "buy" a ring; you really can't buy a ring in the NBA due to the salary cap. The Knicks are trying to get rid of all the bad contracts they had and build a new team from scratch which IMO, is the right strategy.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Alright, just you watch man.

There are so many other teams that are in way better postions to win a ring (this is what I think you dont understand) than the Knicks.

You might as well get a pen and paper and start crossing off the FA as they go to different teams. Its funny how Knicks fan think that no one team in the league has cap space. Hell even the Heat can resign Wade and bring in another player.[/QUOTE]

Thats fine. There are a lot of plays who may prefer to play for the Bulls, Heat, Nets, Clippers etc instead of the Knicks. The Knicks have a lot going for them too.

-Ability to sign 2 max players
-D'Antoni as head coach
-Playing in New York
-Some good young talent
-Walsh as GM

[quote name='Soodmeg']Alright, just you watch man.

You might as well get a pen and paper and start crossing off the FA as they go to different teams. Its funny how Knicks fan think that no one team in the league has cap space. Hell even the Heat can resign Wade and bring in another player.[/QUOTE]

Just curious. What team do you root for? Who are these other teams?

Heat have Wade and nobody else. They would have to get rid of Beasley to afford another 2 Max Free Agents. Bench and rest of the team will be flat out garbage though if they have 3 max.

Nets are in a pretty good position. Can afford 1 max and one close to max. Decent young talent and the #3 pick. Nets would be a more luxury destination if they had the #1 pick, money for 2 max free agents and were playing in Brooklyn next year instead of in a couple of years.

Bulls have Rose. Do Rose and Lebron Mix? I doubt it. They both need to hold the ball most of the time. Noah is a hustler type in a league that has dozens of him. Bulls would have to trade to afford 2 max free agents.

Clippers? Yeah, I am sure free agents want to play on a joke of a team and be the Lakers and Kobe's bitch.

T Wolves? Young talent but are in the middle of nowhere.

[quote name='Brownjohn']I heard a while ago that the Warriors were moving, either to Anaheim, CA, home of Disneyland, or Las Vegas. Has there been any word on that?[/QUOTE]

Las Vegas Warriors, that'd be a dope name. Anaheim would be sick too. They just changed the logo to the old-school one with the Bay Bridge on it, so I don't know how plausible it will be in the next few seasons.

[quote name='ananag112']Almost everyone on the Knicks is leaving. Douglas, Chandler, etc are good to decent role players. Gallinari has the potential to be an all star someday. David Lee was the only great player on the Knicks last season, but I doubt he will be on the Knicks next year. We have no clue who will actually be on the Knicks, but they have the money and they have Eddy Curry who they can trade to a team looking to rebuild in 2011.

Donnie Walsh is a good GM. I trust him a lot more then former Knicks GMs like Isiah Thomas and Scott Layden. The Knicks are not trying to "buy" a ring; you really can't buy a ring in the NBA due to the salary cap. The Knicks are trying to get rid of all the bad contracts they had and build a new team from scratch which IMO, is the right strategy.

Thats fine. There are a lot of plays who may prefer to play for the Bulls, Heat, Nets, Clippers etc instead of the Knicks. The Knicks have a lot going for them too.

-Ability to sign 2 max players
-D'Antoni as head coach
-Playing in New York
-Some good young talent
-Walsh as GM[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't list Pringles as a plus. Great offense minded but lacking in defense. Walsh is rumored to be looking for someone to take over as GM due to his age and health. He was brought in primarily to get the Knicks to the 2010-2011 season.

Actually you can buy a ring in the NBA because of the Luxary tax system. The sarlary cap has always been a joke....if it wasnt you would never be able to be -50million in the frst place.

I agree that is a great strategy but it still wont bring in the FA. Again a lot of Knicks fan seem to just not understand what is going on. There is building a team for the future and there is winning right now. They have done the former great but in doing so means they cant do the latter. You cant have it both ways.

The team is in a postion to really set themselves up for the future but the future is not what the top FAs want. They have publicly said they want to win now. Not build a team. Lee is the only one considered in the can I win right now format that the FA have stated over and over again.

Bottom line. The Knicks have no ability to win right now...which is the very thing the top FA have said they wanted. Now whether those FA change their mind is a different story. Its amazing how Knicks fans can hear what they want to hear. Even having 2 max level guy doesnt mean they can win right now...that point is so moot.

New York is doing a great job building a team.....which is oppisite of what the top FAs want.

I dont root for any one team. I have said this many times.

Also, Dantoni as a coach isnt a plus dude. He plays a very speedball straight offensive kind of game which isnt catered to everyone in the league. (It also proved to not work) so I dont know if people are lining up to play for him.

Also again, its not 1944 anymore...no one gives a fuck about being in New York.

The GM doesnt matter. Because the FA want to win RIGHT NOW!! (I dont know how many times I must say this before it sink in) a GM only matter when building for the future.

Sood, just curious, what team do you root for?

If the Knicks, do not get max fa's this year it's not the end of the world as long as they do not waste years/cap room on marginal players. There is always next year and the year after. The Knicks can easily win 25-30 games with crap as they can with over paid players.

Celtics turned themselves from being a joke with Paul Pierce into a Contender overnight. 3 losers turned into winners. Ray Allen never got past the second round in over a dozen years. KG never got past the first round in over a dozen years. Have people forgot that KG couldn't get out of the first round?

Look at the Nets from 2001-2004. Team won 2 Eastern Conference Finals and almost a 3rd if they didn't give up a last second buzzer beater to the Pistons to tie the game during the second round. Nets would have beaten the pacers in the ECF. Who did the Nets have? Kerry Kittles, Jefferson, Kidd and K Mart. The Nets went from being a joke with Van Horn, Kittles and Martin to a contender based on one trade in getting Jason Kidd who never won shit before and drafting Jefferson. Nets went from a joke to the best team in the Eastern Conference for a couple of years.

What did the 1996 Lakers win? Nothing. They had Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel and Vlade Divac. Divac got traded for an unproven commodity in a high school player and the Lakers sign Shaq. Team turns into a contender within a couple of seasons.

Look at the teams around the Eastern Conference. What happens to the Cavs if they lose James? They turn into a joke. Over the cap with marginal players.

Celtics are another year older unless Ainge can work some magic and get the team younger.

Magic should still be great but they still have overpaid players who cant win in Carter and Lewis.

Bulls and Nets should improve big time.

Heat will improve.

The balance of power from the Western to Eastern conference should develop with star players leaving the West for the Eastern teams who are under the cap.

[quote name='wildcpac']The balance of power from the Western to Eastern conference should develop with star players leaving the West for the Eastern teams who are under the cap.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the overall balance of power. The eastern conference will be much better next year, and in the following years, but the Lakers are still going to be the team to beat. The Lakers' core will be back next year, and if a major change doesn't happen, like Lebron going to Miami, the Lakers will win another championship next year.

[quote name='Brownjohn']Maybe the overall balance of power. The eastern conference will be much better next year, and in the following years, but the Lakers are still going to be the team to beat. The Lakers' core will be back next year, and if a major change doesn't happen, like Lebron going to Miami, the Lakers will win another championship next year.[/QUOTE]

Lakers are definite the clear cut favorites to repeat. My point was more of the fact that Boozer, Amare, etc could/should all be going to the Eastern Conference. And the stars in the Eastern Conference will most likely stay and not head west.

I dont root for any one team. I have said this many times.

Also, Just seriously think for a sec. One Coach Mike isnt a plus..he plays a speedball system that not a lot of players are going to like being in. Again, no one gives a fuck about being in New York...(its almost embaressing that people state that as a plus) and they will most likely lose Lee who is their best player.

As of right now the Knicks have nothing. Why sign and hope to god that they sign people around you...that is the same thing you have been doing on your current team.

The bulls already have a superstar PG and a solid Big Men and have stated that are willing to trade some of their lower players.

The Nets have more money than any other team now so if thats what you are looking for then thats where you will go. Plus they have Harris and Lopez.

The Heat can resign Wade and bring in another max level player and a mid level player.

Chi-Town has 20 mill and a Superstar PG and solid Big with tons of solid role players.

Hell even the Thunder have 14 million with the leagues best up and coming player in Durant and a solid PG in Westbrook.

Seriously, its mind boggling...the Knicks have no fucking advantages what so ever.....what are you looking at that proves that people drooling at the mouth to get to the team? This is one of the reason the Knicks will fail in this off season. They putting to many eggs in the We are New York basket and just assuming everyone wants to come and play for them.

If you want to win right now why go to a team that has nothing? You would go to a team that has a couple players that you know what you can get out of.

Right No Advantages. You are so smart, you should get hired by a NBA Team!

Money for 2 Max Free Agents, decent young talent and a 12 million trade chip. NO ADVANTAGES!

Actually, New York's primary advantage is that it's New York. It's the biggest market in the country, and it's hard to deny players are more marketable in New York than in Cleveland. That's definitely something LeBron cares about, I think that's obvious. So the Knicks main advantage is in where they play, not as much in how the team is presently constituted.

Wildpac you are simply ignoring what I am saying and so its pointless to bring in logical points with you until you give up your fandom and look at the facts. You sate the same 3 things over and over that has easily been disputed. A advantage means that you have something that your oppoent does not. There are many teams that can sign players so its not really that big a deal. Only Knick fans think they have good young talent other than Lee (Muahahahah) Again, Waiting for Curry to get off the team doesnt really go along with winning right now which they have stated many times. (seriously what dont you understand about this? Right now is not later...its now?)

Also, Bvharris.

Too be honest, I actually think that this years FA class is smarter than what everyone gives them credit for. If that was the case he would have signed right after the season was over so he can bask in all the New York glory.

Here is what really is happening. This crop of FA knows that in order to be really remembered and really change history they have to win Championships. Bottom line. They actually have said this many times yet people continue to ignore them.

It doesnt matter if they are in the back woods of Kansas. If they win Rings they will get to where they want. Most of them have stated including CP3 now that winning is the most imporant thing. Not fame, not money, not being in new york.

They will get paid the same amount no matter where they go so its moot point to talk about New Yorks cap space. In order to win and win right now you have to have system set up for winning already and the players in place that can get you deep in the play offs. There is no way that any one team can sign an entire FA team so you are going to have to take the current roster into consideration when choosing.

The Knicks?

No current players to form a opinion of how deep you can get in the play offs if they loose Lee.
A coach that will most likely have to dream up a new system when you get there (which takes time)
The worry of the Knicks not being able to sign another FA along with you or even worse one that doesnt mesh well with you
The knicks dont have any better role players than the Cavs did so you are not gaining anything by going there by yourself.
The Knicks even while being in the east cant make the play offs and can barely get over 30 wins a year.

Boston is a exceptions not a standard.

Knicks fans remember. James and Co dont need New York. New York needs James and Co.

Yeah, you are real intelligent when you start basing shit off of Chris Broussard. I hear he is right along the lines of SAS after reading both of their bs online. You should definitely send your resume to the NBA since you are so SMART.

I forgot that James couldn't win an NBA Title with Another Max Free agent, Rooster, Douglas and whomever the Knicks get for Curry. Team would probably lose 50 games.

Alright then, talking to you has become completely pointless in this issue.

When, the FA sign with other teams I will be back here to poke fun at you.

Yeah, for god's sake guys, does every sports thread on here have to be ruined with pointless arguing with wildpac. He's just here to troll and piss people off. Throw him on ignore and be done with it so we can have legitimate discussion in the sports threads!

bread's done
Back