PC Prey $1.90, PC Call of Juarez $2.90, PS3 Fuel $7.90, PS3 Dark Sector $7.90 Gogamer

jon714

CAGiversary!
PS3 Fuel $7.90
PS3 Dark Sector $7.90
PS3 Fracture $7.90
PS3 Quake Wars $7.90

PC Jerico $0.90
PC Infernal $0.90
PC Prey $1.90
PC Vietcong 2 $1.90
PC Hidden & Dangerous $1.90
PC Battlestation Midway $2.90
PC Call of Juarez $2.90
PC Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway $2.90
PC Frontlines: Fuel of War $2.90
PC Civilization 4 $2.90
PC EndWar $2.90
PC Mercenaries 2 $2.90
PC Rise of Argonauts $2.90
PC Stronghold Legends $2.90
PC Conflict Desert Storm 2 $2.90
PC Bioshock 2 $23.90

http://www.gogamer.com/48-Hour-Madness-_stcVVcatId551271VVviewcat.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, some really good deals there. I think I have most though, and this is probably dumb but I kind of want the complete edition of Civ 4 :whistle2:D It's DRM free too, so I want to support that.

Anyone who was interested in Prey but waits for Steam sales for everything:
Take note that (after running out of keys during the last holiday sale) Prey has been removed from the store. But you can still buy a copy from GoGamer (or elsewhere) and register the key within Steam.

Why would you want to rent Prey when you can own it?

And jon, Bioshock on PC has activation. $3-5 might be reasonable, but $23 is ridiculous. But it for console if you want to play it.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Why would you want to rent Prey when you can own it?

And jon, Bioshock on PC has activation. $3-5 might be reasonable, but $23 is ridiculous. But it for console if you want to play it.[/QUOTE]

Bioshock 2 is $39.99 at Amazon, gogamer has it for $16 cheaper. Thats why I posted the deal.

[quote name='Wolfpup']And jon, Bioshock on PC has activation. $3-5 might be reasonable, but $23 is ridiculous. But it for console if you want to play it.[/QUOTE]I'll play my FPS games on the PC, activation and all, thank you. :)

Bioshock 2 is also a GWFL title, for those that care.

bread's done
Back