Free Medal of Honor Beta Access

PS3 Code: 62M6-MGB7-TK2T

Use common fucking courtesy if you are going to use this, and let others know. Thanks.

[quote name='moleman']PS3 Code: 62M6-MGB7-TK2T

Use common fucking courtesy if you are going to use this, and let others know. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

someone redeemed this without saying anything. thanks anyway

Got my code, and will wait 'till Monday for the 360 version to be available.

EDIT:

[quote name='killer9']it says only those that have played battlefield bad company 2 can play now lame[/QUOTE]

That's because BFBC2 VIP members got early access, general access starts this Monday!

[quote name='gmac']Must be BF2 vip member to play

Crap im not a bf2 player or vip member[/QUOTE]

This is not true. You only need to be a VIP member to get early access. Everybody gets access this Monday.

Thank you so much, I'll be holding onto that code until The 360 choice is available, for now i'll download it on my ps3.

I put in my code and I guess it accepted it, but at the last page on the MOH beta site does it give you a link to download the beta? Just had a blank space in the middle.

You guys know you can just preorder it from Amazon then cancel it after they send you the code as well. This would be good if you are worried they will fix this by the time the 360 version comes out.

[quote name='the_punisher']If anyone (not a lurker) needs one, I have an extra.

Thanks OP, nice catch!![/QUOTE]

If you've still got it and if it's for the PS3 I'll take it. I just got a blank space instead of a code.

Thanks OP! Already pre-ordered mine on amazon so I'm just waiting for that code and mainly looking forward to the xbox 360 beta so theirs no rush

if anyone wants a PS3 code here you go

R8T9-32BG-LPR8
If you used it please let others know, Thanks :)

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']Thanks OP! Already pre-ordered mine on amazon so I'm just waiting for that code and mainly looking forward to the xbox 360 beta so theirs no rush

if anyone wants a PS3 code here you go

R8T9-32BG-LPR8
If you used it please let others know, Thanks :)
[/QUOTE]

I got it, thanks a lot!

hmm, if I redeem this for a PS3 code can I still use my EA store beta code for the 360 beta next week? Is that even possible? Having access to the beta on two systems?

gonna use my code when the 360 beta comes out next week. Luckily it sends it to my e-mail so I won't lose it. Thanks a lot for this. I don't have BC2 or preordered this. So I wouldn't have been able to get the beta. Thanks again.

Everybody is welcome! i'm just glad i've been finally able to give back after all the good stuff CAGers have given in the past!

if anyone has a code.plz pm me it.would love to play beta with my bro,but the command and conquer trick isnt working right now.

If anyone has a spare I would appreciate it, I tried the trick earlier everything worked fine until the end when there was just a blank space.

yes pls if anyone has an extra code pls pls pls kindly give me one too....it seems they ran out of codes so pls if anyone has any spare codes kindly pass one to me. Thnx in advance

bread's done
Back