20% off EA Games (expires 6/30/10)

vipes209

CAGiversary!
I just got this from my email. Type the code in manually to worked, or type it lower case: t8jwp3y4b
100617_PS3_banner.jpg

THE CODE NEED TO BE LOWER CASE TO WORK
The Coupon Code: t8jwp3y4b
Shop at EA store now http://eastore.ea.com/
Time for me to get a new game.:D
Here are the Games that I tries the coupon on
Dragon Age™: Origins - Awakening - $39.95 - $31.96
Need for Speed™ Carbon $19.95 - $15.96

Notes: *Value of discount will be deducted from product list price at time of purchase. Valid only for purchases from the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com of in-stock titles that have been released for over 30 days. This offer expires on June 30, 2010 and cannot be combined with any other Gift Card, rebate, or other discount coupons. Discount valid only in U.S. and CANADA; free shipping good for STANDARD shipping service to U.S. only. Subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling, and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold, or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Products subject to availability. Retailers, distributors, and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. See specific Product Information pages by clicking on "more info" for additional terms and conditions for each title.​

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Schizophriend']Decent deal I suppose. Nothing I want though atm. Thanks anyway OP!

Wait... Does this work on Pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

no, it does not work with pre-orders. The note i got say here
"Valid only for purchases from the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com of in-stock titles that have been released for over 30 days."

Yea code doesnt work, which is to bad I have been looking for a free shipping code so I can use my $15 off coupon and not get gouged by shipping

Code worked for me. Bought Medal of Honor Bundle and with tax, came out to $17.12. I c/p the code the first time and gave me an invalid error. Type it in manually for it to work properly!

[quote name='mephistox3120']Code worked for me. Bought Medal of Honor Bundle and with tax, came out to $17.12. I c/p the code the first time and gave me an invalid error. Type it in manually for it to work properly![/QUOTE]

Yup I tried it that way earlier and it knocked off shipping but not 20% off Sims 3 World Adventures.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']It's nice of you to share, but this was a one-time use code.[/QUOTE]

No, this is not a one-time code. If it is, then it should not be in the ads I copy and paste.

Thank you so much OP! Crysis 2 pre order for $45 :D (stacks with a code a nice CAG here gave me).

They only charge when it ships right? (I'm puttin it on Paypal).

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Thank you so much OP! Crysis 2 pre order for $45 :D (stacks with a code a nice CAG here gave me).

They only charge when it ships right? (I'm puttin it on Paypal).[/QUOTE]

Paypal payments may go through right away... I believe that's how it works. Remember, by using paypal you're automatically sending them your funds, where as with a CC you're sending them your information which they can just input once they're ready to ship. Paypal payments go through instantly by default.

[quote name='Mixer236']Paypal payments may go through right away... I believe that's how it works. Remember, by using paypal you're automatically sending them your funds, where as with a CC you're sending them your information which they can just input once they're ready to ship. Paypal payments go through instantly by default.[/QUOTE]
This is correct. I pre-ordered Tiger Woods 11 in April when the PAX code came out and my Paypal account was debited immediately.

[quote name='Mikocouch']What are the select games that are 20% off?[/QUOTE]
The game that are in-stock titles that have been released for over 30 days.

bread's done
Back