xTheThiBag88x send off OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick charge. I bought 3 plug and plays and all 3 died out within a year while my quick charge is still going strong after 2 years.

The play and charge kits are garbage. Just get some AA rechargeable batteries so you could use them for whatever.

[quote name='TheRock88']Quick charge. I bought 3 plug and plays and all 3 died out within a year while my quick charge is still going strong after 2 years.[/QUOTE]

I'm still using the same battery packs that came with my launch 360.

I thought Killer Instinct was a heaping pile of shit, but I still think you're an OK gal, thekeybladewarrior.

ue3jq.gif

[quote name='TheRock88']Quick charge. I bought 3 plug and plays and all 3 died out within a year while my quick charge is still going strong after 2 years.[/QUOTE]

I got a quick charge a few months after launch and it's still working great.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']I miss Killer Instinct. Both for the Super Nintendo and N64.[/QUOTE]Didn't really play the 64 one but I did play the shit out of the SNES version since it came bundled with the system. Ultras, humiliations, could do all that stuff. I was hoping MS would release Killer Instinct for the xbox arcade when they got Rare but nothing happened.

Hell yeah. Sent my brother to get me a 360 arcade from Target since they matched Walmarts $50 gift card deal and it ended up coming out to $130 since they messed up in the weekly ad. They advertised a wired headset with the system and since the arcade doesn't come with a headset they lowered the price by $20.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Adventure Time? Do you like anything that isn't new/hip LP?[/QUOTE]

I'm honestly surprised there isn't something about Toy Story 3 in his signature or avatar.

Hey, LinkinPrime. The Iron Man films are for jokers and fuckups.

I saw a commercial for Adventure Time before Toy Story 3 and it seemed like it would be fucking hilarious.

I really can't wait to see TS3 in fake IMAX 3D later this week.

[quote name='Brak']I thought Killer Instinct was a heaping pile of shit, but I still think you're an OK gal, thekeybladewarrior.[/QUOTE]

Awe, hey, thanks, Brak.

[quote name='DT778']Didn't really play the 64 one but I did play the shit out of the SNES version since it came bundled with the system. Ultras, humiliations, could do all that stuff. I was hoping MS would release Killer Instinct for the xbox arcade when they got Rare but nothing happened.[/QUOTE]

I was actually wondering why they hadn't for the longest time, too. They should have put it up instead of Banjo-Kazooie. I fucking hate Banjo-Kazooie. :0|

I dunno, I've been going crazy thinking about fighting games, lately.

[quote name='Scorch']I'm honestly surprised there isn't something about Toy Story 3 in his signature or avatar.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with Toy Story 3. Well other than my theater, where I work ;(, having an issue with it during the matinee I took my family to. Then my area gets hit by a bunch of storms, so that nixed our idea for the drive-in. Looks like a Father's Day matinee for TS3 tomorrow.

[quote name='Brak']Hey, LinkinPrime. The Iron Man films are for jokers and fuckups.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the 1st one more than the 2nd. I'm a bit of both, but the fuck up can be fixed.

[quote name='Rocko']I saw a commercial for Adventure Time before Toy Story 3 and it seemed like it would be fucking hilarious.

I really can't wait to see TS3 in fake IMAX 3D later this week.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't look terrible, but I can't really watch questionable cartoons with my son, rightfully so since he's only 2.

Just bought that Lotus Exige I've been posting pictures of. Ackbar- I'm in Newark until Monday when I head to jersey. Heading to Christiana mall tomorrow. Wanna do an OTT meetup?

LP, how in fuck do you drift in Blur?

I can't even get 3rd place in these races because of the turns. I try a car with a lot of grip and the low speed kills me. When I use a high speed drift car, I keep hitting walls and lose.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ugh. It was awful in ways that cannot be described. Plus, it was trying to be "funny" the entire time. fuck that shit.[/QUOTE]

It might be the best 360 exclusive there is.
The game was awesome in every way it possibly could be.
In theory it could've used the ability to have more than one game per profile, but that's a minor nit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back