bigrice25

CAGiversary!
New GPT site Grand Theft Cash

50 cent minimum paypal payout and multiple giftcards

surveys
contests
promo codes
ect.

Join Now while its still new, you have a great chance at winning the contests!!

Last edited by a moderator:
People with identity theft concerns will surely not like the "verification" process this site uses. They say "Before requesting a reward we require your address to be verified. To verify your personal information please mail us a copy of your personal id like passport, state id or driver license, or a photo copy of two monthly bills, like electric, cable , telephone, etc.".

I've never seen something like this before on a site.

[quote name='Bargain Hunter Bob']People with identity theft concerns will surely not like the "verification" process this site uses. They say "Before requesting a reward we require your address to be verified. To verify your personal information please mail us a copy of your personal id like passport, state id or driver license, or a photo copy of two monthly bills, like electric, cable , telephone, etc.".

I've never seen something like this before on a site.[/QUOTE]

No, i didnt have to send in anything. I just sent a support ticket stating "verify account", then it was verified shortly after. He is just doing that to counter the cheaters. On the main page of the site there is a tab labeled verify, it states what you need to do. Just send him a support ticket.

if you have any questions, the site owner is usually always on the shoutbox of the site, he answers all questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another payout.
quick easy offers, quick easy payout!!!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Grand Theft Cash also offers

48 hour live codes
5 and 10 dollar Amazon Gift cards
Wii, PSN and Microsoft point cards

Best way to bump is with a payment proof URL=http://img814.imageshack.us/i/paymentproof11.jpg/]
paymentproof11.jpg
[/URL]

[quote name='JWZZR']I love Grand Theft Cash[/QUOTE]

Yep, its a great site, best GPT ive used since u can cash out with such a low amount.

BTW Another Instant Payout. New prizes and cashout methods added 10$ Wallmart Gift Card 48 Hr Xbox Live Code Amazon Gift Cards 60 dollar games and Paypal are all cashout methods!!!!

BUMP still cashing out, just to lazy to get a screen cap, maybe i will post one tommorow..... Site is GREAT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back