Vuvuzela OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
hater.gif

Best meme in a long time.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I think I am going to do a white out 360 controller mod.
Edit: Parts are now ordered, I am going to do 2.[/QUOTE]

White out? Can you elaborate?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Wo-woah, that's a very elaborate modification.[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:?

I do also plan on adding a white LED set. It's cheap, easy and I don't like painting my electronic devices.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
SDC10312.jpg

Bad pic, sorry.[/QUOTE]

I know it's a blurry pic, but I gotta say, I'm not liking it. Also for it to be "white out" wouldn't the buttons need to be white as well?

-----------------

Mak, did you hear the new Chemical Bros. yet? I believe it's called 'Further'.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I know it's a blurry pic, but I gotta say, I'm not liking it. Also for it to be "white out" wouldn't the buttons need to be white as well?
[/QUOTE]
Sadly, I need the colors for quick time events so the OEM skittle buttons are staying. Gaming Generations has the parts cheap. I also really like their silver (read: not chrome) controller case.

I forgot how much better Live is than PSN. SSF actually works for me on Live! :\[quote name='h3llbring3r']Sadly, I need the colors for quick time events so the OEM skittle buttons are staying. [/QUOTE]You don't know the buttons by heart?

[quote name='tiredfornow']You don't know the buttons by heart?[/QUOTE]

I memorize them in association with their action for each game and not color location, so I guess not. :oops:

If I have to do something where they are disassociated/arbitrary (eg. QT event) then I frequently mix up (Y) yellow and (B) red.

I have to take a quick look at them before each QT event.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Come back to the X360 TFN, we miss you.[/QUOTE]I'm back. I woke up with my fightpad stuck to my face and I haven't turned on my PS3 since Sunday.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I'm ready for the World Cup to be over. :\[/QUOTE]Yeah, really.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I memorize them in association with their action for each game and not color location, so I guess not. :oops:

If I have to do something where they are disassociated/arbitrary (eg. QT event) then I frequently mix up (Y) yellow and (B) red.

I have to take a quick look at them before each QT event.[/QUOTE]

That's ridiculous. I could play PS3 with my eyes closed. I remember running through the first couple levels of Super Mario Bros. with my eyes closed a few years back. It takes a few tries and some luck though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm back. I woke up with my fightpad stuck to my face and I haven't turned on my PS3 since Sunday.[/QUOTE]

Great to have you back Jobin!

[quote name='tiredfornow']^^ in ur thread, posting stupid shit.[/QUOTE]
it's a stupid thread what do you expect?

[quote name='Eviltude']That's ridiculous. I could play PS3 with my eyes closed. I remember running through the first couple levels of Super Mario Bros. with my eyes closed a few years back. It takes a few tries and some luck though.[/QUOTE]

I have no problem playing any game without looking at the controller . . . until a QT or menu event happens.
If the button is for a specific action there is no problem- I never have to look at them. If it's the same sequence I don't have to look either.

However, if I suddenly have to randomly push: yellow, red, red, blue, green, red . . etc. I have to take a quick look at the layout. I don't have the issue with music game peripherals though. Go figure.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Comedy Central is showing the last Futurama movie at 8 PM EST before the new episodes start.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up -- I saw that when I was scouting to see if they were showing any of the sectioned up movies prior to tonight... that means I still have the middle two movies to see... hopefully they'll show them sometime when I can actually manage to record them.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Comedy Central is showing the last Futurama movie at 8 PM EST before the new episodes start.[/QUOTE]

Oh shiz, that's tonight? I hope the new episodes are better than the movies were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back