GS Ad 6/25-7/1 w/ coup: 25% off one used game w/ new Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
GS/EB Coupon/Used Deal of the Week FAQs - thanks oscargrouch
  • Coupon is valid in store (B&M Locations) only, it does not work online.
  • Just print the coupon, not the whole ad.
  • Coupon can be printed from this thread by right clicking on the image, selecting view image, then pressing print.
  • Coupon DOES NOT stack with any other offer, except EDGE cards.
  • Coupon will be valid on the start date of the weekly ad, not earlier. (YMMV on if the employees will do manual override, not recommended.)
  • The EDGE card takes 10% from the original price of the Used Deal of the Week, not the promotional price.
  • Used Deal of the Week is considered a promotion so it will ONLY stack with the EDGE Card, nothing else.
Link to PDF (Early Access):

Link to GS Weekly Ad Page: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/...t/default.aspx

---------------------------------------------------------------

Coupon of the Week - 25% off any pre-owned game when purchasing a new copy of Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (Limit 1)

VALID 6/29/10-7/4/10

ebc3013071.jpg

PDF with 6 coupons thanks to whymustiregister (when available)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Used Deals of the Week
Subject to Availability. No Rainchecks.

Wii Fit >>>> Wii >>>> $4.99 (Reg. $7.99)

Fable II >>>> 360 >>>> $9.99 (Reg. $14.99)

Uncharted 2 >>>> PS3 >>>> $39.99 (Reg. $49.99)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Work on the rest of the ad in an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many people actually use these rubbish coupons, my guess is less than 50 yet they keep pumping them out week after week.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I wonder how many people actually use these rubbish coupons, my guess is less than 50 yet they keep pumping them out week after week.[/QUOTE]

Too many people use the coupon then return the new game. So what reason does GS have to issue the coupons without a purchase required... That is until they realize how many people are scamming them and they change it.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I wonder how many people actually use these rubbish coupons, my guess is less than 50 yet they keep pumping them out week after week.[/QUOTE]

I used it when I bought my preordered Transformers earlier this week. Didn't find three games I wanted over the weekend. Used it to pick up a copy of The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition. 25% is almost as good as 33% when 33% forces me to spend almost 3 times as much.

[quote name='Organ Donor']Damn, I wish the used deal on Fable II included the platinum hits version too. Thanks for posting, jp.[/QUOTE]
I hear ya. Maybe we'll get lucky and snag a platinum for that price....one can hope

I picked up a new copy of Fable 2 regular edition a few weeks after the Platinum Hits dropped. The guy at the counter accidentally gave me the PH version. He also gave me Gears 1 instead of 2. It just might happen.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']UC2's price still baffles me. I want HP pretty bad but I can wait for a legitimate sale (and the CE does nothing for me)[/QUOTE]

UC2 is one of the few games worth full price.

Picked up Fable II and just about finished off what was left of my GS credit finally... I used to buy games at GS all of the time back when they had decent coupons. Now it takes forever for me to use credit there.

I may have a use for this...but does it include the Wii version as well??? The 360 & PS3 cases are shown, but it doesn't specify which version in the verbage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back