Gamestop buy 2 get 1 free used BM YMMV

[quote name='ScottBigGame']My local Gamestop was doing a buy 2 get 1 free used.

It was North Wales, Pa

Not sure if anyone else around was doing one. Good luck![/QUOTE]

They're still running this?

man i wish this was all over, i would be "all over" it hah. probably ymmv, in fact, definitely ymmv.

not gonna happen two weeks in a row. but here's to this helping someone in PA!

My local Gamestop also had a huge sign advertising their B2G1 sale. Didn't go in and check though.

This was in Brooklyn, NY.

Last edited by a moderator:
went to 2 stores both Corp....1 had the B2F1 sign up (same one from last week), I picked up 3 games......then I drove to the next closest GS and they didn't have any signage....I asked and the employee tried to ring up 3 games and there was no promotion at this store....very weird. I'll have to go to the original GS again.

[quote name='5of9']Ashamed to ask but what the hell does YMMV mean?[/QUOTE]

Your mileage may vary

ha! funny, I went to 3 GS locations today looking for guides, and I thought it was strange how only one said they were having B2G1 free. I was like, that's still going on? apparently! this was in a mall location..

Sounds like a region in the north east. So I'm going to move this to the NorthEast Regional Forum. If this shows up in other parts of the country, we'll move it back to the main page.

Before anyone says, "but gwen but gwen, why would one store up here run it, and another a few miles away not run it? Wouldn't they be in the same region?!" The answer is no. I have two regions around here. That isn't uncommon with this chain.
I don't know why, and I wish my local store was redrawn... this Regional Manager stinks. The one who has the other stores around here is infinitely better.

bread's done
Back