* * * * * 8 votes

Anime & Manga Thread Vol. 2: Za Warudo!!!

#6871 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   11731 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 May 2019 - 02:28 AM

Nice! I still need to watch that. I did get tickets to the Code Geass movie for next week. Pretty excited to see it. Hope it's not garbage and ruins the original. Code Geass is my favorite anime series.

The Code Geass movie follows the Movie Releases

#6872 starkillr   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1567 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

starkillr

Posted 02 May 2019 - 02:41 AM

The Code Geass movie follows the Movie Releases

Yea I read that as well. Won't stop me from comparing though!

#6873 starkillr   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1567 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

starkillr

Posted 06 May 2019 - 01:55 PM

Not sure if folks know, but some of the OP/ED songs for some anime appear on iTunes from time to time. Rise of the Shield Hero are on there (also English versions, though the rhythm is slightly off when they sing in English). LiSA songs are generally on there, but the Kimetsu no Yaiba OP wasn't on when I last checked.

#6874 starkillr   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1567 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

starkillr

Posted 11 May 2019 - 03:52 PM

Oh man....this last Hitoribocchi had me laughing like crazy. The special ending song too...lol! Show is great. This is definitely one of the stealth winners this season along with Isekai Quartet.

#6875 Rodimus   I'm Different CAGiversary!   12816 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 May 2019 - 11:10 PM

Oh man....this last Hitoribocchi had me laughing like crazy. The special ending song too...lol! Show is great. This is definitely one of the stealth winners this season along with Isekai Quartet.

It's my current favorite slice of life too. We never Learn has been enjoyable too.

I'm going to drop Ao-Chan can't study. I got 3 episodes in and I just can't stomach it anymore. 

#6876 Tweeg  

Posted 13 May 2019 - 06:13 AM

Oh yes, it's finally made! Only took about five months of spare time. A certain not so magical checklist of anime released on DVD and Blu-Rays from a publisher. Wonder who that could be? Mystery I guess. Actually got the pair of them online Friday, but in the excitement at getting that project done I failed to post about it. :-
http://www.tweeg.pso...ve.com/collect/

bandailogo.jpg

#6877 starkillr   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1567 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

starkillr

Posted 16 May 2019 - 09:09 PM

Not sure if folks have heard/watched, but Carole & Tuesday (currently distributed by Netflix only in Japan) is really good. Worth finding and watching!