Dang it's hot, I wish I had some OTTer pops

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRock88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
2.23.9-otterpops.jpg

[quote name='zewone']I barely found out how awesome The Office is.

Feels bad, man.[/QUOTE]

Same here, but for good reason. Those first few episodes are rough.

Feels bad, man.[/QUOTE]
You should've watched the UK version first.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Same here, but for good reason. Those first few episodes are rough.[/QUOTE]

The first season is hysterical, I don't know why it gets such a bad rap. I think it's even funnier when you go back to it after watching the following few seasons.

Feels bad, man.[/QUOTE]

Remember when Trakan was right the whole time?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You should've watched the UK version first..[/QUOTE]
UK $$$$as are a bunch of $$$$$$s.
[quote name='Trakan']Remember when Trakan was right the whole time?[/QUOTE]

You are gay.

Eviltude- We're considering going to Independence Hall again and doing that whole bit, but we go to Philadelphia every year and we've already gone through that whole thing like 4 or 5 years ago.

BSB- Yeah, I bought Civ4 by itself for $5. I might try and play through it on the plane home (3 hours) when I have no distractions, so I can learn what I'm doing and concentrate. You can play Steam games offline, right?

Sean- Yeah the main reason I wanted to go back into Philly was to go back to the Franklin Fountain, and also because I just like the city atmosphere. We always say we'll go to Reading Terminal Market but we never have, so that's a good idea. I also suggested South Street to my mother earlier but she wasn't sure if it was easily accessible. How far is that from The Gallery train stop at Market East (I think it's at Market and 10th or something like that)? Walking distance? Also I don't know what Olde City is. :[

[quote name='zewone']UK $$$$as are a bunch of $$$$$$s.

You are gay.[/QUOTE]

Just wait for S3. Easily the best/funniest.

Ugamer's right, I loved S1, just sucks that it's so short.

3/2 > 1 > 5/6 > 4

I think I'm going to unload an obscene amount of TV seasons when I get home. I have so many, and I've never watched them, and I'm not taking them with me to college, so I guess I might as well sell them.

Man, I love The Office, but as far as television series go, Dexter S1/S2 knock every other show out of the park. [quote name='TheRock88']Why do you hate me so much recently Teef? I thought we were friends. :([/QUOTE]I gots nothing but love for your pad thai eating ass.
---
Trakan must be shrooming. Goodbye Toby bumped S4 up to S2/S3 status.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJlDtqAZqAM

[quote name='tiredfornow']Man, I love The Office, but as far as television series go, Dexter S1/S2 knock every other show out of the park. I gots nothing but love for your pad thai eating ass.
---
Trakan must be shrooming. Goodbye Toby bumped S4 up to S2/S3 status.[/QUOTE]

I take it you've never seen Breaking Bad?

I can now say I completely understand how amazing Metric and Silversun Pickups are. They both put on amazing shows in Philly tonight.

I love the episode where Dwight has all the weapons hidden in the office. That and the drive to the hospital part in the latest season with the siren.

That Ghost Sniper game looks like it would be a decent playthrough for some quick fun. I love the slow motion bullet camera.

I hear that Transformers game is a lot better than anything recently as well. May have to try that out.

[quote name='tiredfornow']
Trakan must be shrooming. Goodbye Toby bumped S4 up to S2/S3 status.
[/QUOTE]
Goodbye Toby was genius, but it wasn't enough to save that season.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']After David Brent busts out the guitar he just owns that series. Every episode after that one is just so good.[/QUOTE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JitDWQI9qc

I completely lost it when I first saw that scene.

I had a Mew in Diamond. I remember I transferred it from a gba version I had. I wanna say I got it legit....but I can't remember.

Edit: Now I remember it was from my Ruby version. Was there a way to transfer gameboy pokemon to GBA versions?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Man, I love The Office, but as far as television series go, Dexter S1/S2 knock every other show out of the park.[/QUOTE]

I would have agreed with this, but Breaking Bad is slowly convincing me that it's better than anything else currently on television, including Dexter.

And I do love Dexter.

[quote name='Rocko']

Sean- Yeah the main reason I wanted to go back into Philly was to go back to the Franklin Fountain, and also because I just like the city atmosphere. We always say we'll go to Reading Terminal Market but we never have, so that's a good idea. I also suggested South Street to my mother earlier but she wasn't sure if it was easily accessible. How far is that from The Gallery train stop at Market East (I think it's at Market and 10th or something like that)? Walking distance? Also I don't know what Olde City is. :[[/QUOTE]

If you're going to go to Reading market, south street and the Fountain, I would do this...

Obviously go to Reading first, it's literally across the street from the Market East station (depending on the exit). Also, it closes pretty early (I think 5 or 6) so it would be good to check it out first.

I'd then head south (or west a little if you want to see Independence Hall). South street is about....7-8 streets south of Market East. Make sure you avoid Condom Kingdom if you're with your mom!

Then head east, all the way to 1st street. The Fountain is on 1st and Market. This area is considered Olde City.

[quote name='TheRock88']Are you gonna try Geno's/Pat's cheesesteaks Rocko?[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to him, both of those places are for people who don't know where to go. Go to Jim's or Tony Luke's.

[quote name='manthing']Playstation+ is out?

Can't wait to give Sony $50 for nothing.

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

If I could get it for $20 to $30 (on sale, like with Live) a year and they really gave out free games every month? I could see it being worthwhile, especially for people who don't have a gameshare group.

They don't 'give out' games. You get access to them so long as you're a subscriber.

Once you lose the + next to your PSN ID, you lose the games.

[quote name='seanr1221']If you're going to go to Reading market, south street and the Fountain, I would do this...

Obviously go to Reading first, it's literally across the street from the Market East station (depending on the exit). Also, it closes pretty early (I think 5 or 6) so it would be good to check it out first.

I'd then head south (or west a little if you want to see Independence Hall). South street is about....7-8 streets south of Market East. Make sure you avoid Condom Kingdom if you're with your mom!

Then head east, all the way to 1st street. The Fountain is on 1st and Market. This area is considered Olde City.

Don't listen to him, both of those places are for people who don't know where to go. Go to Jim's or Tony Luke's.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I think this is what we're going to do! I don't think we're going to any cheesesteak place, but thanks for the tip.

[quote name='manthing']They don't 'give out' games. You get access to them so long as you're a subscriber.

Once you lose the + next to your PSN ID, you lose the games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know... I'm sure if they added cross-chat that people would do it for the $30 a year on sale without a doubt.

The only thing I find slightly annoying in ME2 is the cover system...seems like most of the time when I use it, I can never left trigger aim at my target unless I move slightly left or right. Sometime when I do that, it moves me behind another cover where I cannot shoot. And by the time I figure all that out, my AI team members already kill the baddies.

Still awesome though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back