Why is my "New Version" of a game not being added into collection database?

Jommy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
I keep trying to add the new English + Chinese version of Final Fantasy XIII by clicking the "New Version" button under submit a game to CAG. After submitting all the relevant information and tagging to the main FFXIII listing, I can add it to my collection list no problem. I then uploaded a picture of the English + Chinese version box art and it went into the same waiting for approval stage that all new additions go into. However, after a couple of days, the game just turns into another listing for the regular FFXIII game. Why is this??

From what I gathered there are 2 versions of FFXIII game. One with the English dub, the other the JP dub with subtitles.

Just like an anime. lol

I'm not really sure how to change the region of the game. Also I have 3 different versions of FF13 (US, Japanese, and Chinese), would I be able to add this 3 separate times into my collection? Thanks for the help.

On your collection page, click the
edit.gif
icon next to the game title. From their, you can select the game's region.

The workaround for adding multiple copies of the same game to your collection is to click this link: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/games.php?do=editcollection&gameid=2210

You can select the game's region from that screen too.

I'm sure we will have a better method for adding multiple copies to your collection at some point. Thanks!

Is there any chance that we could just have mass removal of submissions of "X [import]" in the database that serve no purpose with the region feature in the options? Just reporting them one by one seems like a bit much, so I could just gather a bunch of links and send them to whoever moderates the submissions if that would be easier.

Sure...you can PM me, but I could also just search for "Import", which brings up a lot of results.

Yeah, if you want to just do it that way, that's fine with me. I'm not sure if the search is actually finding all of them or if it's just finding as many as it wants to at the moment, so just searching for "[import]" seems to bring up 26 different entries for me.

bread's done
Back