The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of those look really nice, but I haven't even got around to buying a frame for my Illusive Man yet, so I'm not even going to bother buying these,lol. Wish I actually had a place to display this kind of stuff though. For anybody wondering, I think I read somewhere that they are going to be shipping these with all four corners covered and possibly with the lithograph itself in plastic since there were some questions as to what condition these would be in if they were left out in the elements.

Thanks for the post. Not as cool as the first batch but still awesome. I want one of the entire cast of characters but no shepard. That would be cool. I have it in a 24 dollar frame from Target and it looks amazing.

As for shipping mine was properly covered and in perfect condition when I got it. I was impressed unlike Club Nintendo and their poster in a tube.

Damnit! I had to get them both...I loved the citadel lithograph so much I had to get these. I love the colors in both of them.

I don't get it -- they also list the Collector's lithograph but I thought that was sold out? I added it to my cart (haven't checked out) but it's not saying OOS or anything..

[quote name='zohar']I don't get it -- they also list the Collector's lithograph but I thought that was sold out? I added it to my cart (haven't checked out) but it's not saying OOS or anything..[/QUOTE]

I accidently bought that one instead of Afterlife a few months ago, thought I would sell it when it sold out.

I'm still waiting....

I did win the character pack during the Bioware Bazaar so I have a couple Illusive Man now.

[quote name='the_punisher']Bought the Korlus one, still really regret not buying the Citadel when I had the chance. I can't even find it for sale at all now.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I really wish I had picked up the Citadel and Illusive Man when they were available:bomb:

I saw the illusive man on ebay for $99.

Citadels are running $200. I'm so tempted to sell mine. At some point, I wonder if these lithos are gonna be less valuable.

I'm in for korlos. I guess I'll get the wards too.

Got Wards, just had to pay shipping. Don't forget, a Normandy lithograph is coming out sometime this month.

Normandy Lithograph is up for sale at the Bioware store. Only 41 left so you better hurry if you want!

Haha man this is uncanny... about two hours ago I accidentally skipped back 17 pages on the deals page and stumbled upon this thread. I went to the site and bought the Korlus one but I was a little bitter that the Normandy print was sold out.

Just placed my order, thanks for the heads-up Ashdog

Well, they still have a "Buy" button but when you go to the Cart screen it says OOS. Let's see if there will be a magical re-stock of this limited edition print in the near future.
Damn I wanted that one too.

And then as if by magic, more stock....
Keep trying those of you that want it, mine went through after repeated updating of my cart. Payed and invoiced.

I'm so bummed the normandy is OOS... I wanted that one SO bad... damnit! I have the Illusive Man and Collector lithos... Might sell them both if they are worth this much...

Bit on Korlus tho. That one is very epic feeling... Might actually keep it.

New lithos available (Illium and Omega) for pre order, ships the last week of September.

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect-mini-lithos/me2-mini-litho-pack-1

A few things about this:

1. They aren't numbered nor signed

2. Smaller (12x16)

3. You get both for 30 bucks not including shipping

All in all, not bad for those of us that have missed out on the original copy's. I wish they would be the size of their autographed counterparts but hey, them being smaller might not be so bad. Also, since they aren't limited release chances are they won't sell out.

I'm in for one.

That's a pretty good deal. It's the quality of the paper and the litho that I care about--numbered and signed...meh. I buy them for the art.

I would buy, but I want them to be the bigger size. I don't want small versions to hang up. I might bite if some of the other ones show up on here, but it is unlikely.

Illium is definitely one of the ones I would love to buy full or MAYBE half sized, but it's sad that I have to get that stupid Omega one too...

Btw... I have Illusive Man, Korlus, and Collector's Ship all in 100% perfect condition if anyone has a full sized Illium they want to trade (PM me).

I'm starting to get more interested in these and I"m kicking myself for not getting the Normandy one. have you seen how much these sell for on ebay? It's sick.

I can't believe I missed the Normandy completely when it came out. Ugh. It would've gone so well with my framed Citadel litho...

really annoyed how limited their original lithos are. they don't limit how much you can buy and many end up on ebay. sigh...

they aren't exactly eye popping.the pugatory one is neat. Wish they'd do a different Normandy. They could just flip the view to other side and keep it limited

I have an Illusive Man one that would probably get between $150 and 200 on ebay, but I love the artwork so much. Wish I bought two at the time :(

[quote name='Diebythesword']100lb paper?[/QUOTE]

it's a rating standard, they don't actually use a sheet of paper that weighs 100 pounds

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like they keep using the most uninteresting locations and views for these lithos. Why not show the outside of Purgatory instead of the boring interior? And Pragia just looks like it could be anything, really, and isn't at all evocative of ME2. It's just sort of...mush.

They said an outside Purgatory one may come out soon.
Next up are 3 character specific ones and some Dragon Age 2 Lithos.

[quote name='shinzero01']They said an outside Purgatory one may come out soon.
Next up are 3 character specific ones and some Dragon Age 2 Lithos.[/QUOTE]

Just curious, where's the info coming from? Are they posting about them on their forums?

I'm looking to buy some of these now, but the latest two aren't all that appealing to me. Not very memorable. I'm glad they're deciding to expand the lineup.

bread's done
Back