- - - - -

The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

#1351 amb6883   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   105 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

I need to pick up frames for my pickups from PAX East. I got this awesome print for Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved (limited to 500). And bought a print of the heroine of Transistor.

0418141718a_zpsdsdrbbfn.jpg

transistor__Poster_01_large.jpg?v=137772

You can buy signed copies of Transistor prints by art director Jen Zee off their website for the same price as the unsigned prints fyi..

http://store.supergiantgames.com/

#1352 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3095 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:15 AM

You can buy signed copies of Transistor prints by art director Jen Zee off their website for the same price as the unsigned prints fyi..

http://store.supergiantgames.com/

Yeah, I didn't know that until I was searching for a picture of the print I picked up. Kind of sucks, but at least since I picked it up at PAX I didn't pay shipping. Got both framed today too.

BmQ9WApIgAAF1aw.jpg

#1353 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9696 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:24 AM

That looks really nice! I have at the very least, 30 lithographs I've acquired through various sites (mostly THBS) that I have packages away in tubes until I figure out what I want to do with displaying them. I have wall space but I don't want to hang them just for the sake of hanging them. I have a few (like the ME Red, Blue, Orange) sets that I might display together and then rotate some in and out depending on my mood but I don't think I'll get frames for all of them as that will bankrupt me since most good frames will cost significantly more then the prints themselves. But I think this spring/summer if I go yardsale'ing or to flea markets I'm going to buy pictures/posters for cheap when they come with half way decent frames

#1354 Blumpkin   Lunar Lander CAGiversary!   3095 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

Michael's is having a pretty good sale on frames right now. 40% off plus another 25% off coupon in their flyer.

#1355 cannon  

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

^ So basically we paid $35 more to get one that is numbered/signed by SS?

Nope. It's also bigger, which is what I would have paid extra for. But really my only interest in it was to fill the void left by their lack of ME1 movie-style posters featuring the ME1 cover art. Mine was crushed in shipping back in the day and they never restocked so they just refunded mine.

#1356 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13138 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:01 PM

those of you who got the ME1 litho, worth $25?

#1357 thorbahn3   Everyone talks too much! Super Moderators   4177 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:37 PM

Nope. It's also bigger, which is what I would have paid extra for. But really my only interest in it was to fill the void left by their lack of ME1 movie-style posters featuring the ME1 cover art. Mine was crushed in shipping back in the day and they never restocked so they just refunded mine.

The Garrus one with Anderson?

#1358 amb6883   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   105 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:20 AM

http://www.candb.com...aughty-dog.html

New Uncharted Giclee's released today by C&B as part of the Naughty Dog 30th anniversary 

#1359 RainFall   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   561 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:08 AM

I have the ME Orange relay(?) #/200  litho i'd sell for cost +shipping. It's from the 3 part set. PM me if anyone wants

#1360 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9696 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:17 AM

http://www.candb.com...aughty-dog.html

New Uncharted Giclee's released today by C&B as part of the Naughty Dog 30th anniversary 

Nice.. they don't joke around with their prices though.

#1361 cbulas1   John 3:16 CAGiversary!   964 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:50 PM

Wow, some of those are beautiful (my favorite is this one- http://www.candb.com...aughty-dog.html), but, yeah, those prices!

#1362 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9696 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 October 2014 - 04:09 PM

Wow, some of those are beautiful (my favorite is this one- http://www.candb.com...aughty-dog.html), but, yeah, those prices!

Yeah. I love Uncharted and TLOU; the ones I'd be willing to spend big $$$ on are sold out. In theory I'm torn, I like the fact the print numbers are so low but I'd almost rather they do print sizes of 200-500 and charge less (like what TreeHouse does with their stores and lithos).

#1363 VincenteX   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   52 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2014 - 01:11 AM

Very timely seeing as people are talking about Naughty Dog, but I just wanted to jump in and post that the Naughty Dog Shop just opened today and they have some lithos and posters for sale. They also have a bunch of other Naughty Dog-related merchandise

Naughty Dog Shop Art

Also, thanks for linking the Cook and Becker selection! 

#1364 DarkRider23   hates hoarders CAGiversary!   3433 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

DarkRider23

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:26 AM

That looks really nice! I have at the very least, 30 lithographs I've acquired through various sites (mostly THBS) that I have packages away in tubes until I figure out what I want to do with displaying them. I have wall space but I don't want to hang them just for the sake of hanging them. I have a few (like the ME Red, Blue, Orange) sets that I might display together and then rotate some in and out depending on my mood but I don't think I'll get frames for all of them as that will bankrupt me since most good frames will cost significantly more then the prints themselves. But I think this spring/summer if I go yardsale'ing or to flea markets I'm going to buy pictures/posters for cheap when they come with half way decent frames

I hope they're pretty big tubes so the prints aren't rolled too tightly. I made the mistake of keeping a print in a tube once and it took about a month of keeping it flat just to get it to stay somewhat flat. It was very damn annoying. If you can, try to find a way to store them flat.

#1365 Pookymeister   I like almonds Super Moderators   15558 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Pookymeister

Posted 31 October 2014 - 05:27 AM

Broken Bridge litho looks pretty cool. Finally hung up everything that would fit down in the basement. Plenty leftover, so prob won't be buying anything unless its good enough to replace something existing.

#1366 VincenteX   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   52 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:36 PM

Does anybody have any tips or resources for beginning collectors on how to frame and hang these lithos? It looks like many choose to pay for custom framing. Unfortunately, most of those options are likely too pricey for my budget :/

#1367 elessar123  

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:43 PM

Look through the thread. I recall there being a discussion, including matting and UV glass.

#1368 Pookymeister   I like almonds Super Moderators   15558 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Pookymeister

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:39 PM

Does anybody have any tips or resources for beginning collectors on how to frame and hang these lithos? It looks like many choose to pay for custom framing. Unfortunately, most of those options are likely too pricey for my budget :/

I go to Michaels armed with coupons. I don't have any non-standard sized lithos, so that helps. I did own a really large odd-sized Mass Effect litho that I debated custom framing but it was too expensive (and i could re-sell the litho for like $350, so did that instead)

#1369 D.Choy   Oh Hai. CAGiversary!   949 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:52 PM

How much are you looking to spend?

#1370 VincenteX   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   52 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:46 AM

How much are you looking to spend?

Hey thanks for the reply. Max range would be between $150-$200 for some of the larger prints.

#1371 Maskim   RIP Lemmy CAGiversary!   893 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:54 AM

Hey thanks for the reply. Max range would be between $150-$200 for some of the larger prints.

I tend to find a Hobby Lobby 50% off coupon works well with their pre made frames, where they put it together like custom framing, but you use a preassembled frame, and for my Skyrim lithos I think I spent a total of $50 each for the frames, which included the UV protection/museum glass and two mats.

Using the preassembled frames it also became a process of walk in with the print and wait about an hour for it to be finished, instead of drop it off and come back a week later to pick it up.

#1372 thorbahn3   Everyone talks too much! Super Moderators   4177 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:35 PM

A lot of the Treehouse Brand stores have lithographs for $25 bucks today.

http://store.bethsoft.com/art.html

#1373 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9696 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:51 AM

Not sure if we're still updating this thread but oddly enough when I was searching Yahoo! for other reason I came across these "Nintendo Boss" fights prints.

$40 each or all three for $100

https://store.nakato.../artprints.aspx

They are signed and numbered; limited to 100.

They had a "glow in the dark" printing limited to 50 but looks like 2/3 are sold out.

Anyways just thought I'd share

#1374 Pookymeister   I like almonds Super Moderators   15558 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Pookymeister

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:02 AM

All Sold Out now, go CAG.

#1375 burnalivetolive  

burnalivetolive

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:24 PM

New Bloodborne lithograph "Hemwick Charnel" up for preorder at Playstation Gear. Limited to 300 again.

The first 3 sold out pretty quickly, I missed Forsaken Woods so I'm glad I saw this one before it went.

http://gear.playstat...lithograph.html

#1376 Moreyg1  

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:30 AM

I'm looking to buy some lithographs if someone is willing to sell I'd love to see them. My first post sorry if I mess something up lol im New

#1377 YodaEXE   Wark! CAGiversary!   1326 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:31 PM

I'm looking to buy some lithographs if someone is willing to sell I'd love to see them. My first post sorry if I mess something up lol im New

Are you looking for anything in particular? I've got some Mass Effect ones that have been in storage since I moved that I was considering throwing up on eBay.

#1378 latin trident   Banned Banned   935 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:57 PM

Are you looking for anything in particular? I've got some Mass Effect ones that have been in storage since I moved that I was considering throwing up on eBay.

Do you have a Legion lithograph? And if so, how much are you asking? PM me please

#1379 Moreyg1  

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:37 PM

do you have a list so I can see them?

#1380 Moreyg1  

Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:08 PM

I started a topic or something yesterday but it looks like it got deleted so I guess I should have posted here. I'm looking to buy battlefield lithographs. I'm also looking for others. Please message me if you have any idlove to see any that you have as well.