Might & Magic Clash of Heroes (DS) $19.96 amazon.com

It has hit the $15 price point on Amazon in the past as well. That's when I picked it up.

It's an awesome puzzle game, even if the last boss is a cheap bastard.

I had this game in my cart for weeks, and checked it every day to see if the price dropped. It must have been $15 for a small window of time last week.

Really great game.

Can be frustrating at times, as luck can play a big role in the battles, but overall a really fun experience, and fairly lengthy. I ended up putting at least 25 hours into it by the end (that was what my game save said), but with how many times I had to restart my DS on bosses, it had to be closer to 35.

Loved this game so much on DS that I'll gladly double-dip for the upcoming port on XBLA/PSN. Puzzle games like this feel perfect on handhelds, though, so the DS version is still well worth a spin.

[quote name='gryphter']I decided to play this on XBLA rather than DS, I want the updated visuals and online versus[/QUOTE]

Same here, though I'd love the portability this would provide. I had the same dilemma with Puzzle Quest 2, but bought it on XBLA and so far I don't regret my decision one bit (the $29.99 for DS versus 1200 points on XBLA was a huge factor too).

bread's done
Back