IGN review: http://xboxlive.ign..../1003180p1.html (the PC version gets lots of updates so it's actually better)
Group Buy Tips:
- One person must volunteer to host a 4-pack. He or she announces this and asks for other people to join the group buy.
- Once a group buy is filled, the host needs to edit his or her posts to reflect that the group is no longer open.
- The three people who join a host's group buy will PayPal their portion of the 4-pack's fee to the host.
- PayPal will charge the host fees for receiving payments unless the person sending payment selects the Gift option when he/she is sending payment. Use discretion when choosing to gift funds. You will not have buyer protection if the host fails to provide the game to you. Still, if the host has positive trade feedback, it's probably safe to trust that person.
- After the transaction is complete (the host has received payment and the buyer has received the game), both the buyer and host should leave trade feedback for each other. Do this by clicking on the hosts's CAG username. From the host's profile, click on Feedback and then submit new feedback.
- If you have trouble finding a group buy with open slots, consider hosting a group yourself.
- If you already own this game, you cannot host a group buy. Steam won't allow it.
Edited by eastx, 01 July 2010 - 11:32 PM.