Madballs in Babo Invasion Steam trading thread

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the official CAG Madballs in Babo Invasion Steam trading/group buy thread!

[youtube]0N4cFRhKX-c[/youtube]
IGN review: http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/100/1003180p1.html (the PC version gets lots of updates so it's actually better)

Group Buy Tips:

• One person must volunteer to host a 4-pack. He or she announces this and asks for other people to join the group buy.
  • Once a group buy is filled, the host needs to edit his or her posts to reflect that the group is no longer open.
  • The three people who join a host's group buy will PayPal their portion of the 4-pack's fee to the host.
  • PayPal will charge the host fees for receiving payments unless the person sending payment selects the Gift option when he/she is sending payment. Use discretion when choosing to gift funds. You will not have buyer protection if the host fails to provide the game to you. Still, if the host has positive trade feedback, it's probably safe to trust that person.
  • After the transaction is complete (the host has received payment and the buyer has received the game), both the buyer and host should leave trade feedback for each other. Do this by clicking on the hosts's CAG username. From the host's profile, click on Feedback and then submit new feedback.
  • If you have trouble finding a group buy with open slots, consider hosting a group yourself.
  • If you already own this game, you cannot host a group buy. Steam won't allow it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eastx']Welcome to the official CAG Madballs in Babo Invasion Steam trading/group buy thread![/QUOTE]

I am interested in a spot if someone is organizing a pack...

Group closed!

1 - EastX (girlfriend's account)
2 - Vikingvessel
3 - Saad77
4 - Hudson

[quote name='eastx']Okay, I'm organizing a 4-pack. We just need 2 more people.

1 - EastX (girlfriend's account)
2 - Vikingvessel
3 - ?
4 - ?[/QUOTE]

Cool! thanks...

What's this game like? I always see the skins packs for this on Steam when searching for lowest price games, so it gets annoying :p

Well, after East and others talking about how great it is, I checked out the demo. Not the type of game I normally play but VERY well done. For less than $2, it's almost criminal to pass up.

Anyway, if anyone's got a pack going and needs a body, please let me know and I'm in. Steam name is either JesseDylanWatson or Jesse Dylan. (I think.) PM me or e-mail me or whatever if that doesn't work, too. :)

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']I should start a 4-pack, but I don't want to put in the effort. Am I a bad person??[/QUOTE]

No lol, I don't like hosting packs either. I do want to join a 4-pack though but I won't be home for at least 2 hours :/

Eh, no hurry really. We've got until noon tomorrow. Or... whatever time. Noon my time. :) Someone will probably wander in and start one. We'd only need one more with us and the "host".

I'm just curious, is the purpose of a four pack to pay $1.50 for the game versus $1.99? (I'm not seeing what the other benefits are).

[quote name='cheapgamerone']I'm just curious, is the purpose of a four pack to pay $1.50 for the game versus $1.99? I'm not seeing what the other benefits are?[/QUOTE]

CAGers!

[quote name='cheapgamerone']I'm just curious, is the purpose of a four pack to pay $1.50 for the game versus $1.99? (I'm not seeing what the other benefits are).[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is the purpose.

[quote name='cheapgamerone']I'm just curious, is the purpose of a four pack to pay $1.50 for the game versus $1.99? (I'm not seeing what the other benefits are).[/QUOTE]

That delicious $0.50 is a third of the way to buying me another game!

Well, he can't be expected to sit here all day. :) He might also be playing a game. One of the rest of us could host it. I was about to say I would, but then I said to myself again........ nah.

wasn't planning on getting it but then i saw we had a thread.. so i might as well hop in . Curse you steam. Since I'm already at the purchase bar I'll probably end up with Thief as well.

Edit: Alright I picked up a four pack of Madballs. anyone who wants to send me $1.50 for a copy PM me.

alright got one copy left. I probably will be going to bed in a few but if anyone wants my last giftable PM me and i'll see if we can arrange it before i head out to Ottawa

not always but my mom and my younger sister are visiting and since her god-mother lives in Ottawa we're going for the weekend.

bread's done
Back