Mass Effect - Bring Down the Sky DLC 80MSP($1!); DLC for some games as low as 80msp

Donnums

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I didn't see this posted yet so here you guys go:

Bring Down the Sky, 80MSP

Original price was 400 points

I'm not sure if this is some sort of error but download it while you can! It is possible that this is a permanent drop but I have no way of telling so far; DLC for other games seem to be discounted or possibly dropped too.

I also found that these games have discounted DLC. Most were originally 400 points.

PGR3 DLC - Style Pack and various cars

PGR4 Premium Challenge Pack - 80msp

Lost Odyssey Dungeon Pack - 80MSP

Thanks to CAG members for finding these:

Perfect Dark Zero Map Pack One - 160 points

Forza 2 - Map Packs at 80 points

Kameo Power Pack - 80msp down from 400(other DLC is also down to 80 from prices 200-400)

Blue Dragon Shuffle Dungeon(originally 400), 6 Treasures(originally 200) - 80msp each

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus expansion pack - FREE(was 800pts)

Beautiful Katamari DLC Levels - 80pts each(originally 200 each)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/g...fe-1000-9115-d802494707db/?of=3&bt=0&sb=1&p=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Donnums']I didn't see this posted yet so here you guys go:

Bring Down the SKy, 80MSP

I'm not sure if this is some sort of error but download it while you can![/QUOTE]

Dang, downloaded this forever ago and still haven't played it. Shame on me :( wish it was Pinnacle for 80 instead

This is the first one; original price was 400 points. It went on sale a few months ago for 240(as did Pinnacle Station). I haven't played this yet but I've read this is essentially the better of the two. If Pinnacle goes to 80, I will definitely get it.

Awesome find OP. Already have it (from the Platinum Hits version) but also waiting on Pinnacle Station to drop (hopefully before ME3 hits).

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Dang, downloaded this forever ago and still haven't played it. Shame on me :( wish it was Pinnacle for 80 instead[/QUOTE]

Same boat as you. Spent 240 msp on it when it last went on sale, haven't touched it at all. I suck.

I wonder if progress in the DLC will affect ME2? I'm about halfway through the second one, but given how ME1 is integrated, I think something strange may happen if I go back to the DLC. Anyone know for sure?

[quote name='Driver121113']Thanks for the heads up OP.

Question what is the [EN] for after that dlc but not the other?[/QUOTE]

Get the [EN] one; that means it's in English.

[quote name='silentbladealpha']I wonder if progress in the DLC will affect ME2? I'm about halfway through the second one, but given how ME1 is integrated, I think something strange may happen if I go back to the DLC. Anyone know for sure?[/QUOTE]

Your choices from Bring Down the Sky do show up in ME2.

[quote name='SINNED']What was the original price for this?[/QUOTE]

800 MS Points, ignore the guy who said 400.

For 80 points GET IT. This DLC actually has a decent little story.

ALSO for achievements, I think Bring Down the Sky speeds up the ALLY and COMPLETIONIST achievements. No one is really sure about this but those achievements popped for me pretty early on once I had done this and pinnacle station.

[quote name='Dissolve']

Your choices from Bring Down the Sky do show up in ME2.[/QUOTE]

they do, when? I don't recall it ever coming up

Good looking out OP, thanks. Finished the game a while ago and just recently got ME2 from the Amazon DOTD - will go back and do this add-on before I go and start up ME2 :) For $1, who can say no? :)

$1 DLC. Sold. Thanks op :)

I just beat the game a few months ago, and I was reading that the dlc shows up as a place on your galaxy map. does anyone know if I just have to reload an old save to use the dlc, or what would be the best idea.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']800 MS Points, ignore the guy who said 400.[/QUOTE]This was originally 400 points, you're incorrect.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']For 80 points GET IT. This DLC actually has a decent little story.

ALSO for achievements, I think Bring Down the Sky speeds up the ALLY and COMPLETIONIST achievements. No one is really sure about this but those achievements popped for me pretty early on once I had done this and pinnacle station.[/QUOTE]Agreed on it being good, I think it's the best ME1 or ME2 DLC that's been released. The right length at about 2 hours, great story, great action at the end, well worth the money. Anyone that doesn't get it at $1 is a fool.

[quote name='themidnighter23']they do, when? I don't recall it ever coming up[/QUOTE]You run into a character that was in BDTS, and they bring up some references to what happened afterward, depending on what you did in BDTS.

How many DLC packs are in the PH version of ME? Just bring down the sky + another one right?

I'd sacrifice 80 msft pts + whatver to get rid of the hideous PH packaging.

[quote name='confoosious']How many DLC packs are in the PH version of ME? Just bring down the sky + another one right?

I'd sacrifice 80 msft pts + whatver to get rid of the hideous PH packaging.[/QUOTE]

I think only this one is included in the PH version. The Pinnacle Station DLC would still have to be purchased separately.

[quote name='confoosious']How many DLC packs are in the PH version of ME? Just bring down the sky + another one right?

I'd sacrifice 80 msft pts + whatver to get rid of the hideous PH packaging.[/QUOTE]

Just Bring Down the Sky. But it also includes bonus content (not DLC) on the 2nd disc - videos, concept art, etc.

Wow, finally picked up this DLC. My wife really liked ME1, she is playing ME1 again in prep for ME2, she'll love to hear this.

Thanks OP.

So is this an unofficial MS Game Studio DLC sale? Every single game (ME 1 published by MS) listed in the op now with DLC on sale is published by MS.

Thanks! Picked up Bring Down The Sky as I just bought a 360 and I'm about to make my 1st playthrough of ME. Perfect timing!

bread's done
Back