Sol Survivor Steam trading thread

eastx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
92 (100%)
Welcome to the official CAG Sol Survivor Steam trading/group buy thread!

[youtube]_kpkSYF0TOo[/youtube]
Review: http://www.mygamer.com/index.php?page=gameportal&mode=reviews&id=555796

9bc442b759df237a34eef29038628c1542c05515_full.jpg

Please join the CAG Sol Survivor Steam group!

Group Buy Tips:

• One person must volunteer to host a 4-pack. He or she announces this and asks for other people to join the group buy.
  • Once a group buy is filled, the host needs to edit his or her posts to reflect that the group is no longer open.
  • The three people who join a host's group buy will PayPal their portion of the 4-pack's fee to the host.
  • PayPal will charge the host fees for receiving payments unless the person sending payment selects the Gift option when he/she is sending payment. Use discretion when choosing to gift funds. You will not have buyer protection if the host fails to provide the game to you. Still, if the host has positive trade feedback, it's probably safe to trust that person.
  • After the transaction is complete (the host has received payment and the buyer has received the game), both the buyer and host should leave trade feedback for each other. Do this by clicking on the host's CAG username. From the host's profile, click on Feedback and then submit new feedback.
  • If you have trouble finding a group buy with open slots, consider hosting a group yourself.
  • If you already own this game, you cannot host a group buy. Steam won't allow it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in joining a 4 pack if you're doing one Eastx, but won't be able to pay until tomorrow morning sadly. If you can hold me a spot, I'll definitely shoot you the money around 9 am EST tomorrow morning.

Hey eastx, I might want to join but I want to wait to see the daily deals tomorrow so I know how much more I will be spending between dailies and games I have been waiting to see drop more.

I guess this makes my post kinda pointless but I'll check back tomorrow morning to see if there is still a spot.

[quote name='selits']Hey eastx, I might want to join but I want to wait to see the daily deals tomorrow so I know how much more I will be spending between dailies and games I have been waiting to see drop more.

I guess this makes my post kinda pointless but I'll check back tomorrow morning to see if there is still a spot.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Okay, I have 1 slot left for whoever wants it tonight. People who get in tomorrow will probably need to join Doodofdoods' group.

I'll just buy it for the $5 tomorrow then... I only have a limited amount of free time in the morning tomorrow, so I'll just spend the extra $1.25 rather than use that time hoping to find someone on that early. I deleted my original post so I don't get PM's about people thinking I'm still up for joining.

Thanks anyways!

i'll host a 4 pack. first 3 to pm me are in. i will reply with paypal details.

EDIT: ok bought the pack, just waiting on pm's

EDIT 2:

slot 1 - talon2099 - payment received, game gifted and redeemed. feedback left :)
slot 2 - xtheapocx - payment received, game gifted and redeemed. feedback left :)
slot 3 - Dakhanavar - payment received, game gifted and redeemed. feedback left :)

just heard from slot 2. filled.

Picking up a Sol Survivor Pack. PM me and watch this post for updates.

1: Franken [Complete]
2: edmwang [Complete]
3: afpunk [Complete]
4: Yours truly

[quote name='franken']still doing that pack?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll wait and see how cheapo's 4-pack goes first before I pick one up. Might not be enough people interested.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Yeah, I'll wait and see how cheapo's 4-pack goes first before I pick one up. Might not be enough people interested.[/QUOTE]

From the looks of it we are 3 already. Nicolicreer seems like another one.

I will only be on sporadically during the day, but I am 100% in on a 4-pack for the first person to claim me.

Edit: Got in a group, thanks!

I'm 100% down for a four pack. If anyone has a spot open, shoot me a PM. I cant send payment right away.

On 2nd thought, I will make a group. PM me if you want in a slot! Already bought, hope it doesn't back fire :p

1:Brimah (Bought and Paid)
2:doodofdoods (Paid sent and received)
3:Aea414 (Paid sent and received)
4:Stefoo (Paid sent and received)

Thanks everyone!

Looking to get in on a 4-pack, Paypal ready. PM me.
Edit: Thanks Brimah!

I'd like to be part of a 4 pack but am in WA and don't want to get nailed with tax, so if somebody wants to start a pack, I can PayPal immediately.

I bought a Sol Survivor 4-pack but got nailed with tax so the total came to $16.40. If anybody's interested in a copy for $4.10, send me a PM and I'll get right back to you!

[quote name='robotblake']I bought a Sol Survivor 4-pack but got nailed with tax so the total came to $16.40. If anybody's interested in a copy for $4.10, send me a PM and I'll get right back to you![/QUOTE]

PM sent :)

A friend of mine decided against Sol Survivor, so I still have one spot available. ($3.75) Send me a PM if interested! :bouncy:

Edit: Sol Survivor passes are all gone now, thanks everyone!

Also still have 1 spot left in my Booster Trooper 4-Pack as well! ($5.03)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/27920/

Edit: I also have 5 Guest Passes for Booster Trooper, if anyone wants to try it out first, let me know.

Bought a 4-pack, send PM if interested in a spot. I have hosted 4 packs in the past (check my feedback) so I would appreciate the $3.75 sent as gift.

My pack:

-----------------
1. Myself
2. pROvIs
3. srfrog
4. Dakkon
-----------------

EDIT: All full! Thanks to pROvIs, srfrog, and Dakkon for another successful 4-pack.

[quote name='Sacred']Anyone interested in a 4-pack of Sol Survivor? It's available for $15 USD at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Did you buy the 4-pack? I'd be interested.

Alright, I just purchased the four pack. Asking $3.75 USD to buy in. I'll go ahead and message the two above posters, but for anyone else PM me if interested.

All gone! Thanks guys.

1.) Sacred (Initial purchase.)
2.) Pogoflow (Received, sent, exchanged feedback.)
3.) Phasher99 (Received, sent, exchanged feedback.)
4.) djghost (Received, sent, exchanged feedback.)

[quote name='Sacred']Alright, I just purchased the four pack. Asking $3.75 USD to buy in. I'll go ahead and message the two above posters, but for anyone else PM me if interested.

1.) Sacred (Initial purchase.)
2.) Pogoflow (Received, sent, exchanged feedback.)
3.) Phasher99 (Received, sent, exchanged feedback.)
4.) Available[/QUOTE]

PM sent

bread's done
Back