Rockman Strategy for PC Taiwan Only game

jputahraptor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hey, does anyone have a copy or know of a place like play-asia that deals in foreign games? I would love to play this but can't seem to track down a copy, doesn't have to be complete, just want a copy that I can play.

For the uninformed, it's a rare officical Mega Man title that was only released in Taiwan, maybe somebody has a connection, or can provide me with a link to somebody or a store that has one for sale. Thanks!

Heh I gave up on looking at this after it went to the second page, based on that site it is an official game and while I believe it is not in English and I don't like RPG's, still I would very much like to play it considering there is no real info about the game or gameplay videos. I've beaten all the Mega Man games, even the friggin calculator game!

unless you're fluent in chinese - or a good hacker that can translate the ingame texts, I'd say you don't stand a chance.

I tried for 5-6 months - got to a meeting w Wily - and never won - no matter what combo I played him with. Hard as hell.

That said -
I do have a copy of the game for TRADE - Jewel Case, 2 Discs, Manual. Sold my last copy for $200 ;p - and that was even w-o the manual...it seems a popular game among collectors and MM gamers...

Though - I'm not too easy to trade with - I'm only looking for MM stuff I don't have...

My current biggest wants are the Nubytech Mega Man X Controller, the VGA's Mega Man 10 E-tank Giveaway - that I want more than anything else, Mega Man X2 PAL ONLY Box - or complete, Mega Man X3 PAL ONLY Manual - or complete...or MINT Mega Man X3 US Big Boxed PC Game - or ANY Big Boxed Japanese Rockman Game, not too picky in that dept...or any PCB related to MM / RM...

I could also take the Mega Man Universe Foam Cannons that will be given out at Comic Con, quite soon. Let me know if you got any of that you can trade...

/pete

Actually THAT game was released in both Taiwan & China - but there are a few Taiwan Only Games as well - Rockman IQ Challenge, Rockman Dash - To Save The World Adventure, Mega Man X - Mathmatics Tornado, and Rockman Gold Empire - all of those are Taiwan exclusives...

[quote name='iTaiwan']hai im from taiwan :D

but wow a megaman only released in taiwan O.O

I need my hands on it >:O[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fireplayer']unless you're fluent in chinese - or a good hacker that can translate the ingame texts, I'd say you don't stand a chance.

I tried for 5-6 months - got to a meeting w Wily - and never won - no matter what combo I played him with. Hard as hell.

That said -
I do have a copy of the game for TRADE - Jewel Case, 2 Discs, Manual. Sold my last copy for $200 ;p - and that was even w-o the manual...it seems a popular game among collectors and MM gamers...

Though - I'm not too easy to trade with - I'm only looking for MM stuff I don't have...

My current biggest wants are the Nubytech Mega Man X Controller, the VGA's Mega Man 10 E-tank Giveaway - that I want more than anything else, Mega Man X2 PAL ONLY Box - or complete, Mega Man X3 PAL ONLY Manual - or complete...or MINT Mega Man X3 US Big Boxed PC Game - or ANY Big Boxed Japanese Rockman Game, not too picky in that dept...or any PCB related to MM / RM...

I could also take the Mega Man Universe Foam Cannons that will be given out at Comic Con, quite soon. Let me know if you got any of that you can trade...

/pete[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I don't have any of those things and I am a Mega Man freak, but I don't really buy non US stuff. I know a guy who would sell it to me for $100 but I didn't want to buy from him because he was out of the country, so thanks but I will have to pass. $100 is my max right now for it considering the challenges of playing it, honestly I would just love to watch some footage of the game someday if nothing else, it's hard to find anything but the intro to the game on the web.

Soon - I will have a Disc Only copy of the even rarer Rockman Gold Empire - Disc Only - nothing else, but as hard as it is to get it was worth getting...

21002094954972815.jpg

I will also be getting the VERY limited re-releases of:

AIAB18-A39065007000_49b0d3ee14d7d

Rockman IQ Challenge

AIAB18-A39067360000_49b0e3d76f25b

Rockman X Mathmatics Tornado

AIAB18-A39067263000_49b0e16abd9fd

Rockman Dash to Save the World Adventure

said to be limited to 150 copies each. This has not been confirmed, but was rumoured on both the Ruten Taiwan Auction I first saw them, and on a Taiwanese Webpage selling them new a year ago. May not be correct tho, I have no way of being sure...either way - they are rare enough...

c50842504-ac-3303xf9x0519x0600-m.jpg

c50842504-ac-9770xf9x0600x0579-m.jpg

Also got Rockman Dash 2 Big Box (Taiwan) coming my way

All these are sealed and MINT.

And possibly the Ultrarare Red Boxed Rockman X6, not sure about that one yet...

21006217767447723.jpg

21006217767447185.jpg

Both those and the ultrarare Rockman Gold Empire Disc are up for Trades.

Wants: Mega Man / Rockman things I don't have...

E-tank promo set (Cardboard E-tank, MM10 T-Shirt, E-tank drink)
Comic Con promos - Lithographies, Foam Cannon, any other rare items...

Japanese PC Games - Big Box Only - esp Rockman Dash 2 more than anything, any others as well...
Any of the rare limited Japanese GBA things...
Mega Man X2 PAL Box
Mega Man X3 PAL Manual
Mega Man X PAL (Green) Manual
Mega Man X PAL (Black) Cart + Box
Japanese Super Famicom Games - complete only, except Rockman Soccer.
Japanese PS1 Games complete w Obi, no Greatest Hits / Best...
Rockman Strategy (China Version) Box
Any other MM / Rockman Related items you think I might not have...ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back