- - - - -

Gamestop $10 code not working

#1 mang9432   Bad Baby 4 Life CAGiversary!   1293 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:42 AM

So last week I tried (as many of us did) to take advantage of the gamestop.com glitch that was B1G1 on <$10 360 games. My order got cancelled and they gave me a $10 coupon code for my next order. Yahtzee.

Anyway, I went to use the code tonight. Went and added Deathsmiles to my cart, put in the code, and it looks fine. Shows the -$10 and the proper total. However, next screen it asks me to log in. I log in, and the coupon stops working. Now I can't get it to work at all, logged in or not.

Any ideas? Do i need to call CS?

Is this just the universe telling me not to buy Deathsmiles?

#2 jedimonkey888   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   1 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

jedimonkey888

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:33 PM

Just email help@gamestop.com and tell them that your 10$ code isn't working, then they will ask you to go through with your order and email them your order number and coupon code, then they will refund you 10$

#3 beard.  

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:49 PM

Try clearing out your cart, deleting all the games and codes you applied and re-adding it all. I had this problem and I cleared it out and applied it again and it worked.

If not, just e-mail GS.

#4 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37487 Posts   Joined 17.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:54 PM

Just email help@gamestop.com and tell them that your 10$ code isn't working, then they will ask you to go through with your order and email them your order number and coupon code, then they will refund you 10$

Or you could make it easier, give them the coupon code and they'll reset it and make it work. They did for me.

#5 mang9432   Bad Baby 4 Life CAGiversary!   1293 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:24 PM

thanks guys! i actually picked up a copy at my local gamestop cause they had a copy in really good condition but i am still gonna try to order and return one.

edit:

Just checked again, and it apparently sorted itself out. Ordered a copy for $42.94 shipped, and i'll return whichever one is in worse condition to the store.