Advcice on where to sell RRoD 360?

Naterrs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
I believe this is the right thread since it says "Looking for...advice on a...gaming product?" My Xbox 360 finally RRoD'd on me after 2 years of dedicated use, and I was wondering where I should go to sell it (already ordered the new slim console on amazon.com). It has a 60GB hard drive and a wireless adapter. Should I just sell those on eBay and trash the console, sell the entire package on eBay? Anybody on here interested?

You probably want to sell it in 3 parts. The broken console, the hard drive, and the wifi adapter. You should be able to get about 30 or 40 bucks for the hard drive, 50 to 60 bucks for the wifi adapter, and maybe a few bucks for the broken console.

I'd research closing prices on the bay, subtract about 20% an throw the separate components on craigslist, cash only...no shipping hassles or fees (of course)...

I wouldn't wait too long as the slims are a comin back in stock ...

Why dont you just send the console back to microsoft? You have 3 years warranty on 3 reds and they will fix for free, and then just sell the replacement console with the other stuff you have.

You can always list your RROD'd xbox on your tradelist. I have purchased a few RROD Xboxes, fixed them, and sold them.

[quote name='toocool17']Why dont you just send the console back to microsoft? You have 3 years warranty on 3 reds and they will fix for free, and then just sell the replacement console with the other stuff you have.[/QUOTE]

Good point

bread's done
Back