This OTT is Never Obsolete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthbudge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
never-obsolete.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get fuct up recordable media (CD/DVD-RW) that didn't erase right to actually format/erase? I've tried it in a couple different PCs but it just keeps trying to spin up and won't read long enough to format.

Do you guys happen to have an idea why my Xbox 360 does this after watching something on Netflix?

DSC_1489.jpg

DSC_1493.jpg

It only does it if I let the show or movie I'm watching roll until the end of the credits and back to the Netflix screen.

[quote name='seanr1221']LP, why didn't you tell us you were in an Indie Game?

xboxboxart.jpg
[/QUOTE]

lolllllllll

Funny, I was browsing through the indie games last night and came across some pretty laughable ones, too.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']So. Bored.

Might go out and 'look for a job'.[/QUOTE]

I don't even know who you are anymore.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Do you guys happen to have an idea why my Xbox 360 does this after watching something on Netflix?

DSC_1489.jpg

DSC_1493.jpg

It only does it if I let the show or movie I'm watching roll until the end of the credits and back to the Netflix screen.

[/QUOTE]

Duuuuuuuude!! We have the same tv!

Picked up Red Dead Redemption and the first season of Shin-chan at Best Buy.

They must be pissed at MS since they have at least 10 of every Xbox 360 SKU (Elite, Elite w/FFXIII, Elite w/SCC, Arcade, Arcade bundle, and the new Xbox 360). They also have a bunch of the old CE's like Batman: Arkham Asylum ($70) for way more than they're worth at this point.

[quote name='zewone']I don't even know who you are anymore.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Duuuuuuuude!! We have the same tv![/QUOTE]ME TOO. THE TRIFECTA!

gothic 2 is a fun game when you remember to save before doing stuff

so used to auto saves these days i was pissed when i made it along 3 hours or so and died and had to start from the beginning D:

[quote name='crystalklear64']gothic 2 is a fun game when you remember to save before doing stuff

so used to auto saves these days i was pissed when i made it along 3 hours or so and died and had to start from the beginning D:[/QUOTE]

3D Dot Game Heroes did that to me a couple of times... I'd turn it off expecting autosaves and ... oh shit, where'd the last 3 hours of progress go? :(

Whats the consensus on Just Cause 2? I tried the demo and it seemed pretty fun. I'm a sucker for games that utilize grappling hooks.

[quote name='Rocko']I want to put my 360 vertical so the Deathsmiles faceplate looks better, but I'm scared to. :[[/QUOTE]
It's fine, just don't do it while it's running.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's fine, just don't do it while it's running.[/QUOTE]

don't listen to him, he's crazy. Definitely do it while it is running.

i get it it's funny because it'll totally fuck whatever disc is in the tray yet you said it would be fine that is incorrect but you said it as if it was fine lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back