Tony Hawk Ride (PS3) $29.99 at Newegg

I'd bite if i'd heard better things about the game/controller. Or if they announced a port of Top Skater. That's still my favorite skateboarding game ever.

Good price, though!

Hmm, for $15 I might get one just to add another notch to my list of "games I platinum-ed just to piss off my friend who is a major PS3 Fanboy" LOL, but not for $30.

[quote name='chickenbutt']$25 too much.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']Doesn't the cost of mailing this item for free like override any money they can take in at this level?[/QUOTE]
Haha! I'd say, "Yes," and "Yes!" Haha!

The sad thing is that I know a dude that worked on this game, and he was all, "This is the most amazing game ever!!! It's going to blow those other skateboarding games out of the water!!! Once they see THIS game, no one's going to want to ever play skateboarding games with a controller again!!!"

Obviously, I was more than skeptical. I guess you could say I was annoyed to see him take such a salesman's attitude toward a game series he had (until that point in time) never bothered playing! Hype and brutal reality clash again.

As a former real skateboarder and a hardcore video game skateboarder, id have to say that this game isnt as bad as alot of people portray it as. Its good for kids and people who arent used to normal video games (Just like 80 percent of Wii Games). I bought one off my friend for $20 after he played it one time and decided it was the worst game ever. I have played WAY worse games than this, but id still give it a 5 or so. This is just one of those games thats fun to bust out when you got a bunch of friends over. Don't get me wrong, its nowhere near one of the best skateboarding games ever, but it does still have its fun moments.

I feel like it might be worth it at that price. The peripheral might be crappy, but it will probably prevent the game from falling much lower. I might bite, just to try it out and maybe get a laugh.

Pretty good price.

I remember a few weeks back some guy at the swap meet had about 20-30 of them and he was selling them for $40 each, and he sold them all in a few hours o_O.

It was weird, seeing all these people walking around with it.

[quote name='happydogs']I'd bite if i'd heard better things about the game/controller. Or if they announced a port of Top Skater. That's still my favorite skateboarding game ever.

Good price, though![/QUOTE]

Top Skater was awesome, I was hoping a home port would be released for PS2 around 9 years ago when some 3rd party skateboard/snowboard controller was released.

bread's done
Back