Free Crackdown 2 Agency Helicopter codes

MandaloreFett

CAG Veteran
Hey, I got referred here from a friend. I have 7 codes to give away for an Agency Helicopter for your avatar from Crackdown 2. All you have to go is go my gaming blog/site, sign up/follow us in Fan Boy Nation, and leave one meaningful comment. I will then send your code (while they last)! We are just guys trying to make an honest site with news, reviews, and previews that isn't corporately backed and done by actual gamers. We want to make it a cool place to go and a site where you can actually talk to the editors and even play online with them. I hope to see you all there and good luck!
EDIT: Apparently users can't post links, but its called D-Pad Gaming, and its on Blogspot. So its dpadgames, then a period, then blogspot, then a .com lol. Sorry for the confusion

Guess I'm not getting one... No idea how to sign up. Don't want to install Google Friend Connect. So I am shafted here lol

I signed up and posted under RDR. Linkin is right, though. Waaaaay too much yellow. It actually hurts my eyes to read :/ It may be the yellow with blue background doing it.

Edit: Oops, had to edit my name to show my UserName not R.ID

Last edited by a moderator:
MandaloreFett... Yellow on the background you have currently sucks. If I had to choose, Black would be much better... Light Green, or some sort of green text might be a good try on the black as well. wonder how it would look then.

Thanks for the quick replies and quick signups wow! I will put all of our contests on here from now on. All of the codes are taken now, and I have the list and will be sending the codes out here momentarily. I also like your suggestions and anything you feel would make the site better (like the color scheme) let me know! Thanks alot again and I hope to keep seeing you all on the site and we will keep bringing you all the free swag we can!

Yeah, the color has been tricky, the site has been evolving the last couple months and we admittedly aren't completely computer saavy. We will see what can be done with the color, but hopefully it doesn't keep you away from the site. I'm starting to send the codes now btw

Yeah all codes are taken sorry, sending the last two out now. But keep checking back, we are always doing contests and giving out swag, and now we have somewhat of an audience to give it to!

[quote name='MandaloreFett']Yeah all codes are taken sorry, sending the last two out now. But keep checking back, we are always doing contests and giving out swag, and now we have somewhat of an audience to give it to![/QUOTE]
Thank you for your pm madalorefett, and thanks again for the code. I guess I wasn't as late as I thought. =)

I can't even sign up for a bloggerspot account... They require a mobile phone number for some reason and I refuse to put in a fake number. Not only that, but it's hosted by Google, which on it's own is pretty bad heh.

[quote name='Metalic']Yea the yellow needs to go for readability. I like the style of your logo though on the top.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, the designer of our logo will be glad to hear that and I've already spoke to the other head of our site about the color so we are kicking around ideas.And again thanks all for the quick and great turnout, we will keep having contests and stuff like that. Keep the comments, suggestions, and all that coming. We made Fan Boy Nation for all of you and us, and to pick sides and have fun. Once you read the site I'm sure you'll notice I lead the PS3 lol

bread's done
Back