BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger on Amazon, Xbox360 ver $19.99, PS3 ver $21.99

If you like story in fighting games I'd suggest picking this up before the sequel, Continuum Shift, comes out later this month.

Screwed up the title, trying to quickly get this listed while working, but I'm sure everyone gets the idea ...(hopefully). I'm sure I'm in for some friendly backlashing.

Apologies,
- Bok

blue_blazer.jpg

Blue Blazer!!!

[quote name='apathylad']You could always just "Go Advanced" and fix it..[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Fixed!

I'm startin to get back into this game so if anyone picks up the PS3 version, add me or put your PSN and I'll add you. My PSN is gettinmoney662.

Story mode takes a while to complete / to see the True Ending. Sequel is out in two and a half weeks, and it is also $37 on Amazon (with more deals to follow probably). While I recommend the series, especially if you're looking for a fighting game, holding off until the follow-up is the better cheapass decision.

Only get if you're a completionist or if you have no intention of getting the sequel til the price drops. Enough has changed that you'll have to relearn combos, and the original will probably hardly be played online. Story mode is posted all over the web anyway.

[quote name='zerosN1s']Story mode takes a while to complete / to see the True Ending. Sequel is out in two and a half weeks, and it is also $37 on Amazon (with more deals to follow probably). While I recommend the series, especially if you're looking for a fighting game, holding off until the follow-up is the better cheapass decision.

Only get if you're a completionist or if you have no intention of getting the sequel til the price drops. Enough has changed that you'll have to relearn combos, and the original will probably hardly be played online. Story mode is posted all over the web anyway.[/QUOTE]
Good point. It's like holding out on buying Street Fighter IV for Super Street Fighter IV.

[quote name='zerosN1s']Sequel is out in two and a half weeks, and it is also $37 on Amazon (with more deals to follow probably). While I recommend the series, especially if you're looking for a fighting game, holding off until the follow-up is the better cheapass decision. [/QUOTE]
Pretty much was I was thinking. $20 for CT right now sounds like a good deal but in a month CS might be $30 or lower for a couple of days, you know how Amazon is.

bread's done
Back