New Super Mario Bros Wii (Wii) 23.99 USED

[quote name='dancognito']Do used games from gamestop.com, come with those yellow stickers all over the case and artwork?[/QUOTE]

They can because a store might have to many of something and ship them back or whatnot. When I used to buy from lamestop a couple times I got used stuff online and sometimes it had stickers and crap allover, sometimes it didnt.

They also dont guarntee used games online will have the original box and such either. So you may end up with a junk box with stickers on it to boot. Can go on ebay and get a red box, manual, artwork and such but after shipping end up paying more than normal used price.

If you intend on buying it used.. use promo code "25USED" + "SAVER" + EDGE discount for about $9.50 off with free shipping. Came out to be $20.24 + tax for me! :)

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']If you intend on buying it used.. use promo code "25USED" + "SAVER" + EDGE discount for about $9.50 off with free shipping. Came out to be $20.24 + tax for me! :)[/QUOTE]

Yep..that works too. I forgot to mention that, thanks though

BEWARE they sent be a generic box + no manual and I emailed them and they said it was all they had (which I do not believe). But a simple trip to the store for a replace can easily fix all of this.

[quote name='d4rk']There is a 10 dollar difference between used at GS (23.99) and new at Amazon (about 42.99).[/QUOTE]
That's some funky math

[quote name='rpatrick']Sadly, this means that people were selling their copy of NSMB for less than $24. Why people, why?[/QUOTE]

The obvious answer is drugs. The less obvious answer - to launder money.

bread's done
Back