GameStop Preorder Bonus - Sonic Colors Wii or DS - (Crazy Epic) Sonic Hat!

utopianmachine

Nintendo Fangirl
Feedback
241 (100%)
Wii Version
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=78148

DS Version
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=78149

A hat to make your Scribblenauts hat jealous.

Sonic_Colors-bonusLG.jpg

Hey, guess what? Game SPOT is a gaming news website, they don't take preorders or sell games. Check your spelling before you post a thread, idiot.

[quote name='blackandbluehero']Hey, guess what? Game SPOT is a gaming news website, they don't take preorders or sell games. Check your spelling before you post a thread, idiot.[/QUOTE]

calm-down.jpg

Anyone read OP's name as jizzfest? I did a double take at the name.

Sweet hat. Would never wear it, but i would put it on my dog!

[quote name='blackandbluehero']Hey, guess what? Game SPOT is a gaming news website, they don't take preorders or sell games. Check your spelling before you post a thread, idiot.[/QUOTE]

Well, aren't you just a shining paragon of proper internet speak. Should I point out now that your second sentence is a run-on?

I fixed my error. Too bad you can't fix the fact that you're a jerk.

The hat is epic and the dbag getting appropriately cold responses in here is icing on the cake.

I am SO IN for this.

That's an awesome preorder bonus! Sonic Colors has also been coming along quite nicely from what I've seen from it, could finally be a good new Sonic game. Thanks OP!

Cute, but the big problem with this deal is that you'd have to preorder Sonic Colors to get it, and we all know how that's going to turn out, so I'll have to pass.

Thanks anyways, OP! :)

Those hats are pretty novel/silly, that's for sure.

Though unlike Sonic, I doubt these things are going to go fast. Plus, wearing them would really only make you look slow. :lol:

Is this one of those items you have to wait till the day it comes out and actually pay off the whole thing to get the hat? if so ill ebay the hat

I have the mario hat from club nintendo. I'm going to give my nephews the two hats and force them to fight brawl style.

[quote name='etcrane']Well at least virgins will have something new to wear to the local anime convention next year ;-p[/QUOTE]

I go to these conventions and I get more ass than a toilet seat. ;)

Besides...can't you get the hat and just cancel the preorder?

[quote name='etcrane']Well at least virgins will have something new to wear to the local anime convention next year ;-p[/QUOTE]

hey

it counts if the pillow has a picture of a woman on it

[quote name='rainking187']Wow, makes the Dragon Quest IX hat look like shit by comparison.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was thinking that too.

I demand a hat shaped like a slime.

[quote name='Alleran']I go to these conventions and I get more ass than a toilet seat. ;)

Besides...can't you get the hat and just cancel the preorder?[/QUOTE]

don't mistake urinals with toilet seats :p

just preorder and once it you get the game, just return the next day with an excuse like oh my nephew didnt want the game. and just keep the hat. lol

[quote name='koopa213']just preorder and once it you get the game, just return the next day with an excuse like oh my nephew didnt want the game. and just keep the hat. lol[/QUOTE]

I dunno what worse, the fact that you want the hat, or the fact that you are a 20-30 year old man who is going to purposely use a lie against his nephew to get said hat. Either way sir, you are my hero and you are doing this country proud

Dude, anime conventions are hot beds of sex. You're putting a bunch of socially outcast and sexually repressed teenagers and young adults with like interests in nearby hotel rooms; what do you think is gonna happen?

Hell, a good friend of mine got laid at one a few months back while dressed as Sakuya from the Touhou Project. Yep, he got some in a maid outfit.

[quote name='phantasyx']no hes right, hes the janitor.[/QUOTE]
i liked how you insulted me THEN thanked me. made me mad but at the end satisfied haha

[quote name='loc0bob']I dunno what worse, the fact that you want the hat, or the fact that you are a 20-30 year old man who is going to purposely use a lie against his nephew to get said hat. Either way sir, you are my hero and you are doing this country proud[/QUOTE]
I liked how you made fun of me THEN thanked me. Made me mad at first but at the end satisfied haha.

ps.i dont want hat. just a tip for people who want it. and im 16. 17 later this month :cool:

[quote name='Sooku']Dude, anime conventions are hot beds of sex. You're putting a bunch of socially outcast and sexually repressed teenagers and young adults with like interests in nearby hotel rooms; what do you think is gonna happen?

Hell, a good friend of mine got laid at one a few months back while dressed as Sakuya from the Touhou Project. Yep, he got some in a maid outfit.[/QUOTE]

Haha, that is awesome. I love me some Anime conventions.

Haters going to hate, though. If you feel the need to call other people 'virgins' on the internet, it makes it alll the more likely that you're the virgin, yourself.

Sonic Colors looks really promising (the Wii version at least...too bad it's Wii only?) But I don't know about that hat. I'll wait on the game to get a better price.

[quote name='Rouzhokuu']Haha, that is awesome. I love me some Anime conventions.

Haters going to hate, though. If you feel the need to call other people 'virgins' on the internet, it makes it alll the more likely that you're the virgin, yourself.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, the ole calling nerds "virgin" thing is so cliche now. Plus being a nerd is considered cool nowadays.

I watched this clip of george lopez going to E3 for his show, and he was so ****ing lame. Saying stuff like "where all my nerds at?" and "where I come from, we play outside". I hate that.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Sonic Colors looks really promising[/QUOTE]

Haha, just how many times have we said that about new Sonic games over the past decade, and how many times have we ended up saying "oh god why did I think this game would actually be good" afterwards?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Haha, just how many times have we said that about new Sonic games over the past decade, and how many times have we ended up saying "oh god why did I think this game would actually be good" afterwards?[/QUOTE]

Actually, it kind of looks like they put Sonic in Super Mario Galaxy (those little flying things) and added terrible music ... I honestly can't wait for Project Needlemouse / 4 ... Colors looks like it could go either way at this point.

[quote name='Sooku']Dude, anime conventions are hot beds of sex. You're putting a bunch of socially outcast and sexually repressed teenagers and young adults with like interests in nearby hotel rooms; what do you think is gonna happen?

Hell, a good friend of mine got laid at one a few months back while dressed as Sakuya from the Touhou Project. Yep, he got some in a maid outfit.[/QUOTE]

Please note ... HE got laid dressed like this ...

5dutg2.jpg

As if this doesn't raise far more points ;)

[quote name='etcrane']I honestly can't wait for Project Needlemouse / 4[/QUOTE]

I thought it was pretty horrible, from what I played. No need to call it "Project Needlemouse" anymore, by the way. It's officially been "Sonic the Hedgehog 4" for quite some time.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']I thought it was pretty horrible, from what I played. No need to call it "Project Needlemouse" anymore, by the way. It's officially been "Sonic the Hedgehog 4" for quite some time.[/QUOTE]

Did you play it at E3? Any reason it seemed horrible? If SEGA can't get Sonic 4 right, they may as well just kill Sonic as a character or gift him to Nintendo and walk away. As a Sonic fan from the original Genesis days, I really haven't been impressed with any of the 3D games. Some have been mildly amusing, but when compared to other contemporaries, they still seem to disappoint.

I had alot of faith that Sonic 4 would bring the franchise back to the basics, but perhaps that was a bit misguided given the recent track record Sonic games have had.

bread's done
Back