Samsung 3D TV's at Amazon with extras - some with free shipping

jrk123

CAGiversary!
I finally have something to contribute after saving a lot thanks to the community here.

Amazon is having a sale on Samsung 3D TV's - as part of a promo they come with a free blue ray player, and a starter 3D pack with 2 sets of 3D glasses and the movie Monsters vs Aliens. Some of the TV's are also eligible for free shipping.

Note that the wireless capability on the blue ray player was a complaint in many reviews around the net so keep that in mind if you are looking to use the internet features. Also note that you must select Amazon as the vendor for the TV, starter pack, and BR player for the promotion.

Personally, I picked up the 40'' and added the wireless adapter tp stream Netflix directly to the TV. Looking forward to some super stardust 3D soon... :D

Details:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1268506222&pf_rd_i=B003AVM8PQ

Oh nice, the 40 inch is only around $1600, I thought they were a lot more than that. The PS3 3D Blu Ray update will be coming in September, gives me time to save up. Thanks!

bread's done
Back