Transformers with Demolishor DLC

Just so my fellow CAGs are aware, I was in for 2 last week. Had some trouble getting Amazon to ship the items in a timely fashion, and had to bug them about the promo codes. It may not be the quick bucks you were hoping for.

All DLC characters will be free in a future DLC, so do not let this be the deciding factor in purchasing it for $57.

[quote name='Jodou']All DLC characters will be free in a future DLC, so do not let this be the deciding factor in purchasing it for $57.[/QUOTE]

where did u hear this "free in a future DLC" part from? :roll:

Free in something you pay for. Its been announced all 3 preorder characters will be in the First DLC Pack. Not technically free.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a fleabay seller who is selling new copies for $38.99 just in case some people are tempted by this game but waiting for a lower price.

I'm not affiliated with the seller at all and just wanted to give another alternative since I've enjoyed the hell out of this game so far. Even though there are issues with online matches I'm enjoying the class based gameplay a hell of a lot more than MW2 or Halo 3.

[quote name='JoKu']Free in something you pay for. Its been announced all 3 preorder characters will be in the First DLC Pack. Not technically free.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it was announced formally, but there was a leak and the DLC was rumored to be some new maps (4?) as well as some new weapons, and 5 new characters (3 of which were the "exclusive" pre-order characters). Not sure when that DLC pack will hit tho.

Don't know if this is been posted and I know it's very YMMV but My local BJ's in Columbia Md has Transformers marked at $37.99 and on top of that has a coupon in the BJs entertainment flyer (by the dvd section) for $15.00 off any 360 game. This coupon expires at the end of the month, so I was able to pick this game up for $22.99 plus my local 6% sales tax, pretty good for a brand new game. They had 2 copies left

[quote name='Angrybeaver1']Don't know if this is been posted and I know it's very YMMV but My local BJ's in Columbia Md has Transformers marked at $37.99 and on top of that has a coupon in the BJs entertainment flyer (by the dvd section) for $15.00 off any 360 game. This coupon expires at the end of the month, so I was able to pick this game up for $22.99 plus my local 6% sales tax, pretty good for a brand new game. They had 2 copies left[/QUOTE]
Crap. I wants me some of that.

I am not sure if i want to take a chance on a rumor being true about the dlc exclusive content being able to buy on live. I hate to see the prices on eblah sky rocket even higher for these.

[quote name='Angrybeaver1']Don't know if this is been posted and I know it's very YMMV but My local BJ's in Columbia Md has Transformers marked at $37.99 and on top of that has a coupon in the BJs entertainment flyer (by the dvd section) for $15.00 off any 360 game. This coupon expires at the end of the month, so I was able to pick this game up for $22.99 plus my local 6% sales tax, pretty good for a brand new game. They had 2 copies left[/QUOTE]

I went to BJ's today and it looks like they marked up some of their games. I went in last week and games like UFC were 35 now they're back up to 58. Really wish i knew about the 15 coupon, i never look at that media ad.

Oh well though, i have until the end of the month, might pick up one of those crappy 17 dollar games for 2 if it applies. Cant beat that i suppose.

bread's done
Back