Curse - Free MOH Beta Keys (Must Register)

Firedog150

CAG Veteran
Curse is giving away free beta codes. The only catch is that you have to sign-up, I guess it is free.

http://www.curse.com/keys/

I apologize if this is a dupe or in the wrong section.

EDIT: Update I did get a key, although I don't know if it works.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='john_wheatly']does anyone have a spare key? would much appreciate if someone could spare one..[/QUOTE]
I have a spare key for PS3. Want it?

[quote name='Sinfulfate']I have a spare key for PS3. Want it?[/QUOTE]

thanks for the offer but i forgot to mention that i'm on PC.. :cry:

[quote name='john_wheatly']thanks for the offer but i forgot to mention that i'm on PC.. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I really don't think it matters what system it is for, just as long as you go to the website, put it in, and then use the new one EA gives you.

[quote name='john_wheatly']thanks for the offer but i forgot to mention that i'm on PC.. :cry:[/QUOTE]
i have a ton of keys and you can redeem them at the MOH website for a pc code. i'll pm you one if you want

are the keys universal or platform specific? I want a 360 one, but idk if they're out there, what with currently no beta and everything

The key you get from curse.com isn't the actual beta key. You use the curse.com key at the MOH website and then select what version you want.

Been playing it on PC today, pretty fun but I'm afraid that it will turn out like BC2 (imo not good)

bread's done
Back