Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (360) $20.30 at Amazon

Saw this last night, and with a $20 gaming credit expiring at the end of this month, I'm very tempted to pick this game back up, now that the DLC is back on the marketplace.

Horseshit, I just bought this the other day. Had to work out a craigslist's deal to get rid of my PS3 copy. Meh, I'm glad the DLC is back CARNAGE here I come.

[quote name='jloor']$17.99 and Eligible for prime @ Warehouse Deals by Amazon. In for 1.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, In for 1 too :cool:

[quote name='jloor']$17.99 and Eligible for prime @ Warehouse Deals by Amazon. In for 1.[/QUOTE]
good eyes. Stinky OP should change post #1 to show this

EDIT: You know that's used right?!

[quote name='Cheapskate']Worse (less characters, less costumes, less everything), but still decent.[/QUOTE]
I agree, the first one was way better

[quote name='geohouse']Better than first one?[/QUOTE]

Outside of having less characters I thought the sequel was better than the first in almost every aspect of the game.

First one was better - but, if you desired a sequel then this is the perfect price. I doubt a "Gold" edition would retail for less then $30 so misewell act now.

800 points for the DLC is a bit high imo. Needs to be dropped to 400 or less.

As for the game, it's ok. For whatever reason it loses the charm the first one had. It felt more like a chore playing this one than fun. It's still a good game, but compared to the first, it just feels you're going around collecting everything for achievements rather than for something of purpose.

The second is pretty, and the Fusion finishing moves are cool, but overall I enjoyed 1 more. Don't think you can go wrong with either one though.

[quote name='brauma']
As for the game, it's ok. For whatever reason it loses the charm the first one had. [/QUOTE]

UA1 definitely felt like it had more of a soul than 2. 2 is still fun though.

bought a copy for $16.99 from warehouse deals about 3 weeks ago. If you're a marvel fan, you'll pretty much enjoy it, even if its an inferior sequel.

bread's done
Back