2 other Deathspank Caption contests

downsouthtigger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
I saw the other two threads and swore I entered a third...now make that a fourth!

XBLA Fans is having a contest for Deathspank as well. Rules are on the link, but you can post once a day and RT on twitter for an extra entry. Naturally since it's XBLA Fans its for xbox live only.;)

Link

Looks like the game reviews is having one too, same rules as XBLA Fans, however you can win a PS3 version there.

Link

As always good luck guys, with 3 4 caption contests so far at least one CAG should get one. :pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gxgear']3 caption contests for the same game, what's going on here???

Going to give it a shot, my brain hurts...[/QUOTE]

Its just that good of a game! Although I wouldve liked something other than another caption.

[quote name='downsouthtigger']Its just that good of a game! Although I wouldve liked something other than another caption.[/QUOTE]

I'm the owner of XBLAFans.com...

The reason for all the duplicate caption contests is that the PR company required that type of giveaway in order for us to get the codes ...

So now you know haha...

[quote name='Cain141']I'm the owner of XBLAFans.com...

The reason for all the duplicate caption contests is that the PR company required that type of giveaway in order for us to get the codes ...

So now you know haha...[/QUOTE]

Wow I got the owners attention! Free code for me then for promoting right? Lol I wish.
Seriously though I'm glad at least your giving away a code for RT on twitter. Plus your rules make more sense the others dont state (to my knowledge) more than one entry per day. Thanks for the contest and the opportunity! :D

Well that's just the three times the amount to win! Though with how many entries there are the chance is still slim-to-none, but still it is worth a shot =)

Thanks tigger for the heads-up!
And thanks to Cain for the contest =)

Yeah originally we were going to get a few more codes but no dice. I'm just glad we got the amount we did. Love seeing the response this contest got. Going to try to do more weekly ones...

bread's done
Back