Peggle, Bejeweled 2 XBox 360 Live Codes $6.99 each

[quote name='confoosious']oh man, i thought it was for both.[/QUOTE]
Same here. Oh, well.

Maybe you should add "each" to the end?

Yeah I thought that its was the two games bundled together for 6.99. Might get Peggle though Thanks.

OP add an each to the title.

Everyone else:

This is a decent deal. Might I add @ Gamestop:
PopCap Arcade Volume 1 $14.99 (Bejeweled 2, AstroPop, Feeding Frenzy, Zuma)
PopCap Arcade Volume 2 $14.99 (Feeding Frenzy 2, Peggle, Heavy Weapon)
FREE GAME $14.99 or less W/ B2G1F.

Does anyone know if there are any problems with the disc versions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I never use the "&" sign, I always use the "+". Also, I originally had it with a comma, but it looked dumb, so I have edited it to say each. My bad for the confusion + using the expression my bad.

[quote name='reddjoey']OP add an each to the title.

Everyone else:

This is a decent deal. Might I add @ Gamestop:
PopCap Arcade Volume 1 $14.99 (Bejeweled 2, AstroPop, Feeding Frenzy, Zuma)
PopCap Arcade Volume 2 $14.99 (Feeding Frenzy 2, Peggle, Heavy Weapon)
FREE GAME $14.99 or less W/ B2G1F.

Does anyone know if there are any problems with the disc versions?[/QUOTE]

No problems, you just have to have the disc in while you play. Volume 2 is a bargain at that price. Peggle and Heavy Weapon are 2 of the best games on XBLA and Feeding Frenzy 2 isn't too bad either.

If there are no problems with the disc versions I say if you don't own the other titles and are willing to spend a little more go for the GS deal.

[quote name='reddjoey']If there are no problems with the disc versions I say if you don't own the other titles and are willing to spend a little more go for the GS deal.[/QUOTE]

I mentioned this in another thread but while playing Rez on the Qubed disc, because it was an XBLA on disc game, it kept spinning the disc anyway, even though I had it installed to HD. I don't know why but just FYI in case you were buying the disc version from GS.

$7 is way too much for Bejeweled 2 though.

Thanks for the info on the deal, 2nahelper. I considered Bejeweled 2, but I'm afraid my fellow CAGers are right.

7 bucks is still too expensive, seeing how I already own Puzzle Quest.

[quote name='DrUnkAgAIn']Nice find, but try as I might, I can't justify spending $7 on Bejeweled 2.[/QUOTE]

Look for Xbox Live Arcade unplugged there are BIN on ebay for $5 and it has Bejewelled 2 plus 5 other XBLA games. I thought this game stopped working when the NXE came out but it works just fine when you put the game it will load an error screen just goto games library on your dashboard, pick full games and they will all be listed there and work fine.

It's $7.99 on GS.com http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=60656

bread's done
Back