The Welcome back Jimmiemac OTT; it still will suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh. Last week I went shopping at a Gamestop in Newnan. The manager must have looked up my number from my Edge card account, because as I was going through voice mails, he called me. (I hardly ever check my landline messages.) Where can I upload an .amr file for free?

edit: changed it to .mp3 I want to upload this for someone to hear that doesn't believe me.

[quote name='guinaevere']Oh my gosh. Last week I went shopping at a Gamestop in Newnan. The manager must have looked up my number from my Edge card account, because as I was going through voice mails, he called me. (I hardly ever check my landline messages.) Where can I upload an .amr file for free?

edit: changed it to .mp3 I want to upload this for someone to hear that doesn't believe me.[/QUOTE]

This should be good.

It's actually pretty cute. Guy (think his name was Colin) obviously is a player, but he wasn't obnoxious.

Where do I upload it?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']rofl. he must've thought he'd impress you with his mad skills at getting your phone number.[/QUOTE]

He's obviously a l33t h4x0r. What girl wouldn't go for that?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']rofl. he must've thought he'd impress you with his mad skills at getting your phone number.[/QUOTE]
That's really the only thing that bothers me. Looking up my number without my permission and then leaving a message... what if I had a husband at the house who heard that? Yeah, it's just me and my brother but the manager didn't know that.

So um... upload site please?

[quote name='guinaevere']I just did a search and found 2shared. Seems simple enough. Y'all can listen to how awesome I am according to this guy.

The timestamp on the machine is off. It wasn't a sunday, it was a wednesday. And yes, my first name is Jenny for those of you who don't know. Guinaevere is my middle name.

[/QUOTE]

Damn. He sounds like a piece of crap who doesn't realize it. The first thing he says is a comment about your body? Classy :lol:

[quote name='guinaevere']And that's my worst feature.

Hey, the thread title changed. Well whatever, this OTT will still suck. (no reflection on Jimmie)[/QUOTE]

Your worst feature is 95% of you? Someone has a self-confidence issue ;)

And at least the original thread title was honest.

I still can't get over how great Inception was. I want it on Blu right now.

[quote name='guinaevere']I just did a search and found 2shared. Seems simple enough. Y'all can listen to how awesome I am according to this guy.

The timestamp on the machine is off. It wasn't a sunday, it was a wednesday. And yes, my first name is Jenny for those of you who don't know. Guinaevere is my middle name.

[/QUOTE]

Haha, crazy creepy stuff.

[quote name='guinaevere']And that's my worst feature.

Hey, the thread title changed. Well whatever, this OTT will still suck. (no reflection on Jimmie)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Your worst feature is 95% of you? Someone has a self-confidence issue ;)

And at least the original thread title was honest.[/QUOTE]

It will suck. The better reason to murder in record time. ;)

[/QUOTE]
That guy is a huge douche. :|

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Your worst feature is 95% of you? Someone has a self-confidence issue ;)[/QUOTE]
I have self-confidence in certain areas. My body is not one of them.

[quote name='Brak']That guy is a huge douche. :|[/QUOTE]I have had way more uncomfortable things said to me, I really didn't take offense at what he said.

[quote name='flowery']I still can't get over how great Inception was. I want it on Blu right now.[/QUOTE]Was it a good as it looked then?

[quote name='guinaevere']
I have had way more uncomfortable things said to me, I really didn't take offense at what he said.
[/QUOTE]

Whether or not you take offense, the guy is still a douche and talks like one. I can think of a million better ways to start a surprise call like that, most of them beginning with some variation of the phrase "I hope you don't mind."

[/QUOTE]

He must be rolling in pussy.

Question about 360 and licenses,

So it's getting pretty hot over the past few days so I had to move my spare 360 downstairs into my living room. If I take the HD from my regular 360 and hook it up to the spare one, I would be able to access save files and music from there right? Only thing I cant use is DLC like COD map packs and Rock Band DLC?

[quote name='TheRock88']Question about 360 and licenses,

So it's getting pretty hot over the past few days so I had to move my spare 360 downstairs into my living room. If I take the HD from my regular 360 and hook it up to the spare one, I would be able to access save files and music from there right? Only thing I cant use is DLC like COD map packs and Rock Band DLC?[/QUOTE]

Right. If you're connected to XBox Live, there's no worries, you're good for DLC and everything regardless of what 360 you use, as long as you're using the same HD with the same gamertag. If it's offline, though, no DLC for you!

For some reason PS3 Media Server is not working for me. I can't play files or copy them.

[quote name='guinaevere']Was it a good as it looked then?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I am putting it in my Top 10 of All-Time.

[/QUOTE]

Please, please send this into Consumerist.

[quote name='guinaevere']I have had way more uncomfortable things said to me, I really didn't take offense at what he said.[/QUOTE]
Well, for starters, what he did was creepy and completely inappropriate. And based on the content of his voice message, you can see that his motives are equally as creepy and inappropriate.

If I knew you in real life, I'd go in there and punch him in the mouth for that.

I would think it was creepy, and assume there was an ulterior motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back