XBN/CGW for free

[quote name='thorbahn3']Free one year subsriptions of EGM, XBN, and CGW for joining a website.
You do not have to pay anything. Thanks to Kilik on the 1up boards for info.

http://www.xbox.net/magazine.php[/quote]
I got this in an email yesterday pretty cool!

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']i got my egm, but not my xbn yet.[/quote]

i didnt get either...or any...wth?

I currently get a free subscription to CGW, but it doesn't come with discs and I never turn down more free game mags. So if I select CGW as well as XBN, do you think it'll just add issues to my current subscription, cuz I don't need two issues of the same mag each month.

[quote name='thorbahn3']I got XBN in the mail today. So the thing works for sure now.[/quote]

got mine yesterday

I do not remember if I signed up for CGW as well, but if I did not I am gonna sign up for that late next week

I signed up for this a few weeks ago and I still haven't gotten them. Still processing?

[quote name='ig88vsbobafett']Man this is sweet EGM to 2009 XBN to 2007 and CGW to 2005[/quote] Did you keep signing up for this or other things? Can you sign up for this more than once?

I don't think you can sign up for the same PROMO more than once, but I've seen about 5 or 6 promos for EGM, a few for XBN, and a few for CGW. He probably signed up for all of them, thus extending his subscription beyond belief.

I signed up awhile ago so I'm hoping mine start showing up too...I hope this time the CGW runs for more than 3 issues....

I got my XBN after signing up about a month and a half ago, I didnt think i'd get anything after doing that with gamepro, but it seems to be legit.

Most of the ones I've seen are now dead (go figure); the only one currently alive that I'm aware of is the www.xbox.net promotion.

Heh, don't worry- the second I see a new promotion, I'll let you all know. :)

bread's done
Back