H: Singularity, MLB 2k10, Hexyz, PSP imports, more!

Ibramgaunt249

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hello, this is my trade list. Since I have little feed back will be following standard cag rules of shipping first and what not, we know how it works.

Only looking to trade in the US, a few to many bad deals with people from other countries on other forums I visit, sorry.

Willing to accept Paypal and US postal money orders on anything I sell, and trades of course. Please don't ask how much for something, make an offer, worst I can do is say negative, everyone hates when its done to them so don't do it to me.

Haves:

Items marked with :bomb: I am still working on, but fell free to make and offer and I will try and finish it up asap once we make a deal. Most games are in good condition unless other wise noted, feel free to ask for specific descriptions.

Codes: (Will PM once payment revived.)
ME2 Cerberus Network Code
Heavy Rain Chapter 1 code (Taxidermist)
MSG Peacewalker Fox t-shirt and stealth gun
2012 PSN movie voucher code

:360:
Singularity
MLB 2k10
Soldier of Fortune: Payback (Sealed)
Tropico 3
DSC03635.jpg

:ps3:
MSG4 BL (Sealed)

:ps2:
Shadow of the Colossus GH version (Sealed)
Man Khemia 2 - Fall of Alchemy (Contains all the extras, soundtrack and posters)

:ps1:
Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat
Legend of the Dragoon GH version

:psp:
Hexyz Force

Import :psp: (Not sure from where)
Finder Lover: Fumina Hara
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner
Shinki Gensou: SSII Unlimited Side
KuruKuru Chameleon
DSC03634.jpg

:dvd:
The Slayers Season 1 (1-4)
Yu Yu Hakusho: Spirit Detective Saga (1-7)
Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament Saga Part 1 (8-13)
Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament Saga Part 1 (14-19)
Heat Guy J vol 1-3
Witch Hunter Robin vol 1-5 with art box (Note not the whole series, missing volume 6)
DSC03636.jpg

Other Stuff:
Bioshock 2 CE goodies, (Vinyl sealed) Willing to sell together or part out, up to buyer.
Bioshock 2 Big sister Little Sister combo pack from TRU
Bunch of Yugioh card, most are in good condition, some are pretty shoody though, about 80 rares and 80 holos, bunch of commons and uncommons. Mostly from earlier sets.
Prince of Persia iphone case
]
DSC03637.jpg
]

Pictures of specfic items upon request, will be adding more as I find more stuff.

Wants:
Just Cause 2 (360)
Risen (360)
Super Street Fighter 4 (360)
Resident Evil 5 Gold (360)Lost Odyssey (360)
Dragon Age Origins (360)
Jurassic: The Hunted (360)
God hand (PS2)
Yakuza 2 (PS2)

MS Points
Case, art, and manual for Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Manual for Xenosaga II
Manual for Yakuza

s.gif

:bomb::bomb:San Diego Comic Con 2010 Thor and Captain America Posters:bomb::bomb:
Thor action figures, busts, statues, opened or sealed, as long as they are in good condition.
Dead or Alive swag, figures, anything really
to CYL

Completed Trades:
Undead Knights for X-Men Origins: Wolverine (360)
Transformers: WFC for Dead to Rights: Retribution (360)

Last edited by a moderator:
i take it Lunar Silver Star Harmony Premium Edition you have comes with box? cause im interested.

also the Man Khemia 2 - Fall of Alchemy (Contains all the extras, soundtrack and posters) does yours come with the box?

i have manual to xeno2 and awsome swag from club nintendo rewards including game and watch collection sealed. star ocean second evolution sealed too if your intersted.

Dunno whats notable but heres a few random holos I grabbed. United We Stand, Relinquished, Zoa, MetaZoa, Suijin, Several Red eyes black dragon, Several promo spynx cards, graceful charity, lots more.

Forgot to bump in awhile bump.

Also if anyone went to PAX and got either of the two codes for skins for League of Legends, let me know, will pay a few bucks for em.

bread's done
Back