Walmart.com Pre-Owned sale

hendrickfan24

CAGiversary!
just checked the site and it just added some sweet deals today, free site to store shipping:bouncy: just search for the name of the game under the games section

Dark Void (XBox) - $4.99
Fallout 3 (PS3) - $7.99
Resistance 2 - $12.99
Assassin's Creed II - $14.99
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) - $14.99
Beatles: Rock Band (Xbox) - $14.99
Bioshock 2 - $24.99
Bayonetta - $24.99
Fallout 3 GOTY - $29.99
Just Cause 2 - $29.99
Final Fantasy XIII - $29.99
Metro 2033 - $29.99

OUT OF STOCK
Mad World (Wii) - $4.99 sold out
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - $9.99 sold out

if you dont think some of these prices are a deal, just let me know so i can take them off

Last edited by a moderator:
How does Walmart handle used games? Are they complete? What condition should I expect?

[EDIT] fuck it... ordered Dark Void. Came to $6.30 shipped.

Edit - Indy 2 is out of stock. FYI, prices can vary wildly between :360: and :ps3: with the 360 prices usually cheaper.

JC2, FO3 GOTY and Indy 2 all seem like pretty decent deals. Only interested in the latter, though. Thanks OP.

Let me save you some time. . . .

Dark Void - $4.99 - SOLD OUT
Mad World (Wii) - $4.99 - SOLD OUT
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - $9.99 - SOLD OUT

[quote name='jeebert']Let me save you some time. . . .

Dark Void - $4.99 - SOLD OUT
Mad World (Wii) - $4.99 - SOLD OUT
Lego Indiana Jones 2 - $9.99 - SOLD OUT[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Lego Indiana Jones 2 is $15 new from GameStop. For $5 more and you can get it at any Gamestop store that has it in stock that is a good alternative. Granted it may be a gutted copy, but that is up to you to decide if you want or not.

Anybody tried a return in-store with a pre-owned game? I'm interested in Fallout 3: GOTY, but I'm worried about the condition it'll come in. And I know if I try to return it to Customer Service in-store, they're going to give me shit about it being opened.

I have ordered pre-owned games from Walmart 3 times now. There was an older thread about Walmart selling Afro Samurai for $4.99 used on their website. Shipping was only $.97 and I couldn't help but bite. The game came complete but was in a Hollywood Video box. Beyond that the game was in great condition and played fine. I ordered two PS2 games since then from them and both came complete with original boxes and played like new. I'd recommend checking out what they have because the quality is actually good (at least for the games I ordered).

i ordered uncharted 2 from them... the disc was perfect but the box was in very used contion and without instructions manual... next time i'll buy from gamefly (new box and manual).
would really apreciate if someone can tell me where i can download a scaned manual.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Lego Indiana Jones 2 is $15 new from GameStop. For $5 more and you can get it at any Gamestop store that has it in stock that is a good alternative. Granted it may be a gutted copy, but that is up to you to decide if you want or not.[/QUOTE]If you don't want a gutted copy, I saw LIJ2 at TRU for $14.98, marked as clearance along with dozens of other titles for Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360 that had clearance tags on their shelves, behind the glass.

So basically the general census here is that Wal-Mart has the occasional ok-ish used game sale, some games reasonably cheap, you don't get gimped on shipping...you just might get a less-than-stellar condition game. Sounds fun.

The price is right, so whatever. It's a small risk. Just wish someone would say "it came mint COMPLETE!" and diffuse a little doubt.

It's also kind of sad that I was hoping to see Onechanbara on that list. I must be catching a cold.

I do not see Dark Void used any more on their web site. I guess OOS, but do not appear listed at all used. (or I can not find it)

I ordered a copy of Dark Void and GH: World Tour (both 360). I picked up my order from a local Walmart (Site-To-Store shipping was free).

GH World Tour still had the xbox sticker from never being opened (brand new, never used). Dark Void came in original case with artwork booklet and game in good condition.

Plastic on back of the Dark Void case was a bit wrinkled, but that was likely due to the crummy job they did of re-shrinkwrapping the game (heat gun was left too close to the case for too long).

Both games play without issue and were original cases with artwork and manuals. Good experience overall.

bread's done
Back