Love platformers? Try Lumi!

Ch33pSh33p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
It's a 400 MSP indie game but a well polished one. The graphics and gameplay are both great although it is a bit hard so don't expect to breeze right through it near the end.

Here's my Lumi Review and here's another one HERE from a player who liked it as well but apparently not as much due to the difficulty (don't blame them as depending on your habits, it might be too much but I still think it's reasonable, you just have to be patient with it).

Worth giving the trial a shot at the very least although don't expect that to reflect the upcoming difficulty at all.

I definitely agree with you on the difficulty. It really shoots up as the game goes on, but unlimited lives, etc., make it very tolerable. I love the graphical style and the mechanic is a lot of fun too. I just hated that chase level!

http://www.armlessoctopus.com/2010/08/04/xbox-indie-review-lumi/

Lumi.png

This is another one I would like to get to some day. The Indie scene really is quite amazing, once you know where to look for the gems.

[quote name='Yanksfan']The Indie scene really is quite amazing, once you know where to look for the gems.[/QUOTE]

Which is why there was a section on XBL that subsidized all the indie games. So many great games come out in the Indie section, but you never ever hear about em.

bread's done
Back