DS and 3 Games (1 import) on Ebay (Free Shipping 4 CAG if 190+)

dude, you paid 120 bucks for a friggin hand bag!!! what gives! i thought you were a cheap ass gamer? highly disappointed!

haha, that's my girlfriend's ebay account, she puts my auctions up for me because she can do all that stuff with the descriptions. Mine would be alot shorter lol. Plus she has more feedback than my account. I only have like 14 since I don't buy that much stuff on ebay.

After he retracted my girlfriend made a simple inquiry

"Please do not bid on an item if you do not intend to purchase it at that price! How could it be a mistake that you entered the wrong amount when you bid so many times?"

Thagote here responds

"stupid @$$
"thanks for the lecture, chief. i incorrectly bid. i corrected it. sorry to get your hopes up."

Real nice there.... Somehow I find it suspicious how he somehow enters a wrong bid 14 times...
In my opinion this is not proper Ebay behavior -_-

Well It seems I have sort of crappy luck -_-

Anyway the Auction is up again. Turns out the guy didn't have the money for the bid he put becauise of certain circumstances but siad he'd paypal me the listing fee. Anyway..... I guess it could be worse hehe...

Anyway I've decided to lower the buy it now price to 199 for the whole shabang. I got to get rid of this before I goto tokyo heh

Oh yeah if you buy it now by March 8 before 12 PM PST, i'll ship it right then after payment.

[quote name='Zoglog']Still available for buy it now for 199... does anyone think that price is too high?[/quote]

It's okay, I think $189 would be better, but your price isn't high.

Price appears reasonable, but you need to provide a precise condition for the DS.

It states: "Slightly Used Nintendo DS with 3 Games. The console is around 2 months old and works perfectly."

Indicate that the unit is like new with no scratches and no dead Pixels.

Anyone at CAG interested in it, I'll chop off 5 dollars on shipping for any CAG member using Buy it now =). Ah hell i'll ship it for free to any CAG member if they use buy it now.

The console has no dead pixels of course hehe.

Dammit, somone bid =/ no more buy it now. If the price reaches 190 or more I will ship it for free to any CAG members still.

dispite losing the higher bid, i personally would be thrilled if thagote cancelled a bid on one of my auctions, since he's nothing but a useless troll. good luck selling your ds.

bread's done
Back