H: Dell Laptop, PS3: (MAG, Brutal Legend, Dragon Age, Ratchet/Clank, more! + SMRPG!)

Miyomei

CAG Veteran
Hey CAG, it's back to school time, but I've still got about three weeks until my classes start, so I'm doing a ton of cleaning (and trying to make some book money!). Looking for Paypal on most of these items; might be interested in some trades if you've got something nice (NO: FPS, racing, sports)
I have yet to do a transaction on CAG, but I have good feedback on both eBay and Goozex under this name!

http://myworld.ebay.com/miyomei
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=6238173715536

All prices include shipping! Interested in some trades (not limited to games), prices somewhat negotiable.

Consoles/Laptops: [Shipped through UPS]

Dell Studio 1537 laptop [Windows 7 installed] http://www.y2incusa.com/dellstudio1537notebook.aspx - $450

Games: [Shipped through USPS with bubble mailer and tracking]

MAG - $25
Fallout 3 - $10
Dragon Age: Origins - $25
Brutal Legend - $25
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - $15
Final Fantasy Origins (PS1) - $10
Super Mario RPG (SNES - CART ONLY!) - $15

Want:

CYL
Paypal!

Thanks for taking the time to check this out. Feel free to make offers. If I find some more stuff I'll post it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
can you cml for some stuff for the ps3? i'd be looking for just the barebones, and wouldnt mind working out a trade of some stuff and cash, since you're trying to traise funds for books(i've been there, i feel your pain!) you can post here, on my thread, or pm me...thanks!

[quote name='themightypencil']can you cml for some stuff for the ps3? i'd be looking for just the barebones, and wouldnt mind working out a trade of some stuff and cash, since you're trying to traise funds for books(i've been there, i feel your pain!) you can post here, on my thread, or pm me...thanks![/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't really see much I'm interested in (unless you have a Wii console, kind of want one of those).

i do have a console that i can be willing to part with...got cheap from a friend who didnt want it anymore that i figured i'd use as a backup, but mine's been fine. its got all hookups and a single remote/nunchuk

Not really sure. I think Wii's go for $140 used just console only, so maybe $80 with the Wii? Don't need any games, I usually just do Gamefly, Goozex, or borrow them. Haha.

Don't think I could do that, sorry. That PS3 is my big ticket item, so I'm trying to squeeze as much cash as I can out of it. Thanks, though.

EDIT: On that note, someone just offered me $200 for it locally, so I'm going with that. I need that cash way more than anything, haha.

did u add stuff to it to take w7 U and i may take MAG for 25 shipped

[quote name='starmask2k3']did u add stuff to it to take w7 U and i may take MAG for 25 shipped[/QUOTE]

The laptop is all stock. I'd have to say no on the MAG deal for right now, I've got a local buyer interested in a package deal that includes it. I'll post up tomorrow evening if that deal goes sour, though.

[quote name='starmask2k3']what u have it for 25shipped[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have it listed locally for $25, though, and someone may purchase it tomorrow night for that much. If it's still up by 9 PM tomorrow, it's all yours.

[quote name='starmask2k3']u have

All prices include shipping![/QUOTE]

I know, but I have it listed locally (on craigslist) for $25, meaning I wouldn't have to pay to ship the item, meaning I make a $25 profit.

[quote name='kube00']how old is the laptop?[/QUOTE]

About a year or so? It still runs like a champ, and has one of the most beautiful screens I've ever seen. Only reason I'm selling it is because I bought a smaller laptop for school and want to recover some of the money I spent.

bread's done
Back