Razer Lachesis Shell Shocker 1PM - 12AM 44.99

Dead already.

For those of you interested, this is definitely a mouse for those that tend to use "claw" grips and the tips of their fingers.

I tend to prefer mice with bigger bodies because I palm my mouse a lot more(sidewinder, G5, etc). I found this mouse to be slightly uncomfortable given my grip habits.

[quote name='redshadow']Dead already.

For those of you interested, this is definitely a mouse for those that tend to use "claw" grips and the tips of their fingers.

I tend to prefer mice with bigger bodies because I palm my mouse a lot more(sidewinder, G5, etc). I found this mouse to be slightly uncomfortable given my grip habits.[/QUOTE]

While I agree this mouse is more for those who use a "claw" grip, I've always used more of a palm grip and don't have any problems using this mouse. I picked up the Red version from Amazon for $35 shipped earlier in the year, and I love everything about the mouse. The 4000 DPI is incredible, though I usually keep it around 2000DPI most of the time. If anyone picks up the mouse, make sure to update the mouse's firmware. This will help clean up some various problems seen in earlier firmware versions that come with the mouse.

This mouse is a risky purchase.

The mouse may or may not be comfortable for you (it is for me) but the sensor is HORRIBLE.

My two cents....check out the Logitech MX518, it may not be laser, after using g6 (hate the proprietary battery that holds charge for 2 days) and g9 (very uncomfortable for me, Bigger laptop mouse feel) I got the Mx518 which has 1800dpi but feels in the hand just like the old 800dpi mx510 and g6... and is 40$ most places before a sale or MIR... loving it when I play Medal of Honor Beta...

bread's done
Back