FS: Nintendo DSi w/SD card, case *$100*

lolmark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Selling my DSi. It's still in great condition. Included with the DSi: a Hori 16 game carrying case, Hori carrying case with room for 3 DS games and an extra stylus, and 2GB SD card.

Now including an Acekard with 2gb Micro SD in the bundle. The Acekard is intended for homebrew purposes, but I will not be responsible providing instructions on how to use it. It does, however, work on the DSi.

$100 shipped within the USA. Will include the original box at request.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to admit to some curiosity as to how much for just the Acekard and MicroSD

This is a WONDERFUL deal, but I suspect enthusiasm is tempered by the upcoming 3DS.

Also, I think the site has some sort of policy of advertising the sale of things that can do homebrew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Thanks for the comments and free bumps. Momentarily, I'm providing the Acekard as incentive to buying the DSi. I will be sure to PM anyone interested in just the Acekard and micro SD card when I get down to selling things individually.

Not wanting to sound like a douche, but THANK YOU for taking the Acekard off the table. I've been spending way too much lately, and the premium edition of Halo: Reach is nearly upon me.

bread's done
Back