The Last Samurai DVD Free

did u try it? cause it looks like a pretty run o the mill scam. theres probally strings attached.

Make sure you dont use your normal email address for these. Ive been getting spammed out the ass when I did one of these a while ago.

did anyone ever even get the A Beautiful Mind DVD from the freebizmag thing a while ago? i didn't. i'll fill this out anyway, but i'm not expecting anything.

Read the fine print. Supplies are limited to like the first 100 people, so they'll most likely be all out before you are even half way through their shit-ass survey.

i'm thinking scam, see the disclaimer? the first 150 people will get the dvd, the rest will get lots and lots of spam ;)

i'm thinking the first 149 people were employees of freebizmag...

I received my "Beutiful Mind", "Pirates of the Carribean", and "Something's Gotta Give". no luck on the other ones yet. Of course it may have something to do with the fact that i have a legit business too. They might check that out. Don't know for sure though.

its not really a scam.

ive gotten about 5 different magazine subscriptions from them. i havent been able to get the dvd's though. then again, i always check my email late so i dont think im ever one of the 150.

Do we really have to add a new thread every time freebizmag changes the dvd selection?

It is always the same (Is it scam, is there spam, I got mine, I got none, I got the mags, etc., etc., ad infinitum).

it seems to me its sort of a scam.

i tried that free EGM deal they did, and EGM finally emailed me and said that they had too many requests and couldnt put my request in, offered me EGM Online? but I declined. ever since them I have been getting so much spam mail its ridiculous.

I've gotten just 1 DVD and about 20 magazines.

But it's nearly impossible to get the DVD from a post; you have to respond the second you get the email.

I have gotten free EGM and Gamepro from them and got those, but I signed up for one of the DVDs and didn't get squat. It took me like 6 months to get my first EGM though.

[quote name='BigNick']I have filled these out for 4 different dvds never got crap. I sure get lots of email from them. Thank's hotmail![/quote]

Same here smells like a scam .

bread's done
Back