Playstation MOVE bundle 79.99 plus tax (free shipping) at Gamestop.com

goateesox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
HEY FELLOW CAGS,

Since i saw the kinect deal at toysrus i tried adding Move, but the coupon doesn't work. However,

at gamestop.com, use the Daily deal promo 80SAVE20 and SAVER and it works on pre-orders (excluding consoles and collector's edition)

so...
MOVE bundle in cart, plus the coupons,

79.99 plus tax.

Here is the direct cut and paste from my confim email.

MOVE Sports Champions Bundle 1 Pre-order Ships 9/17/2010
$99.99

Subtotal:$79.99
Free Value Shipping on your order.$4.49
Estimated Tax:$4.80
Handling:$4.49

Total:$84.79

Unfortunately the coupon doesn't work if you choose In Store Pickup. Anyone know how fast the pre-order Value shipping usually is?

[quote name='flameofdoom666']This includes the PS3 Eye camera?[/QUOTE]

The bundle comes with the move controller, sports champions and the eye

[quote name='Aleman']Unfortunately the coupon doesn't work if you choose In Store Pickup. Anyone know how fast the pre-order Value shipping usually is?[/QUOTE]

Last pre-order i had got to me the friday after it's tuesday release.

[quote name='goateesox']The bundle comes with the move controller, sports champions and the eye[/QUOTE]

Since I already have the eye, this bundle isn't for me. The game looks meh to me too. Hopefully a Move + Eyepet bundle arrives!

Don't forget to order a second Move motion controller since some games need it. Also, make sure to get a Move navigation controller unless you're okay with using your PS3 controller in conjunction in its place. Or... just forget about paying paying so much money for something you're not really going to use. Just my thoughts.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Thanks :)

Since I already have the eye, this bundle isn't for me. The game looks meh to me too. Hopefully a Move + Eyepet bundle arrives![/QUOTE]

You could also order the move controlller and nav controller, plus something cheap and still take advantage of teh deal

[quote name='zpoor17']Don't forget to order a second Move motion controller since some games need it. Also, make sure to get a Move navigation controller unless you're okay with using your PS3 controller in conjunction in its place. Or... just forget about paying paying so much money for something you're not really going to use. Just my thoughts.[/QUOTE]

No games require 2. All games require 1 and can support 2 or more.

[quote name='goateesox']You could also order the move controlller and nav controller, plus something cheap and still take advantage of teh deal[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I did - thanks OP, using this for Move never crossed my mind. :)

As a bonus I used my Sony card so I can earn points for the purchase (and hopefully have enough by then to redeem some towards it).

[quote name='uscommander']No games require 2. All games require 1 and can support 2 or more.[/QUOTE]

Fail.

"There are some titles that give you the option to play single-player with one *or* two motion controllers if you would like, such as Sports Champions. It’s completely up to you. One title launching this fall that is an exception worth noting is The Fight: Lights Out, which requires two motion controllers to deliver the best possible experience, tracking both arms and your head with one-to-one precision."

Official PlayStation blog:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=move_071410

I just wanna know more details about how many various Move products will be on the shelf. Perhaps one without the eye, and maybe one with (2)+(2) controllers and no game..

[quote name='token2k6']I just wanna know more details about how many various Move products will be on the shelf. Perhaps one without the eye, and maybe one with (2)+(2) controllers and no game..[/QUOTE]

It's possible down the line, but everything from Sony seems to indicate that everything for the first few months has already been announced (that is, console + move + eye bundle, move + eye + game bundle and move/navigation/eye each available separately).

[quote name='Serpentor']It's not working for me :whistle2:( WHY?!?![/QUOTE]

I believe the 80SAVE20 code expired today at 11AM CST. It was a daily deal coupon.

daily deal coupons have a set number of uses tied to them. They said good for 2,000 customers or whatever the limit is.

[quote name='zpoor17']Or... just forget about paying paying so much money for something you're not really going to use. Just my thoughts.[/QUOTE]

your thoughts are ASS

[quote name='Ogami Itto']I'd rather get this than that $150 piece of garbage Kinect, lol MS.[/QUOTE]

ditto, at least with this I can probably still sit in my gamer chair or on my couch..just like the only Wii games I play are ones that don't require me to stand up. Really come on, if the future of gaming is all going to be standing up while playing to put you IN the game, you can count me OUT!

[quote name='uscommander']No games require 2. All games require 1 and can support 2 or more.[/QUOTE]

The fight requires 2 move motion controllers

The only game I want Move for is echochrome ii.

That looks like a really simple and intuitive use for it, plus Move kinda looks like a flashlight too.

WOW im late to the party

So as of now the Playstation Move has been released already? What games are out for it?

[quote name='bobright']WOW im late to the party

So as of now the Playstation Move has been released already? What games are out for it?[/QUOTE]

Comes out Sept.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Thanks :)

Since I already have the eye, this bundle isn't for me. The game looks meh to me too. Hopefully a Move + Eyepet bundle arrives![/QUOTE]

Lol, you seriously want Eyepet?

[quote name='DJCHRISWAHL']Can the PS2 eye toy be used for the move? I don't know if I have to upgrade to the PS3 version or not.[/QUOTE]

im betting you will need to upgrade.. the ps2 eye toy was horrible

and is this dead already?

Anyone that attended E3, please fill me in on these 2 questions.

Is the Kinect really as laggy as all the videos have shown?

Is the Move really that simultaneous as all the videos have shown?

I want opinions from people that have seen/used both in real life, thanks in advance!
With both devices being overpriced, I cannot take a chance on words of fanboy wars.

I feel badly for wishing for remakes over original titles, but if Capcom showed a remastered RE4 with Move support in the vein of God of War and Sly Collections, it (move) would be an instant buy for me. And yes, I'm aware of RE5, but that hardly counts!

[quote name='coolz481']I feel badly for wishing for remakes over original titles, but if Capcom showed a remastered RE4 with Move support in the vein of God of War and Sly Collections, it (move) would be an instant buy for me. And yes, I'm aware of RE5, but that hardly counts![/QUOTE]

it is called RE4 Wii Edition. :roll:

[quote name='blissskr']Lol, you seriously want Eyepet?[/QUOTE]

The animations look amazing! I melt over cuteness... haha. I never picked up Nintendogs, but damn are they cute! Guys can like cute things too! Haterrrr!

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Fail.

"There are some titles that give you the option to play single-player with one *or* two motion controllers if you would like, such as Sports Champions. It’s completely up to you. One title launching this fall that is an exception worth noting is The Fight: Lights Out, which requires two motion controllers to deliver the best possible experience, tracking both arms and your head with one-to-one precision."

Official PlayStation blog:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010...er&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=move_071410[/QUOTE]

Removes IGN from bookmarks. Im shocked because during an e3 demo of the move Greg Miller asked a rep if all games were playable with only one controller and he said yes.

Do not want. Why? Overpriced. Plagued by video/response lag. Awful launch titles.

I can't imagine trying to play a competitive multiplayer game online using Kinect. I'll stick with my controller. :D

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Do not want. Why? Overpriced. Plagued by video/response lag. Awful launch titles.

I can't imagine trying to play a competitive multiplayer game online using Kinect. I'll stick with my controller. :D[/QUOTE]

Don't let the giant MOVE in the title stop you from reading Kinect. *facepalm*

[quote name='uscommander']Removes IGN from bookmarks. Im shocked because during an e3 demo of the move Greg Miller asked a rep if all games were playable with only one controller and he said yes.[/QUOTE]

I think i saw that IGN video and I'm pretty sure when the rep answered, he referred to his game only which is the Sports Champions game. So when he said "all games" he meant "all minigames in Sports Champions"

bread's done
Back