Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I don't even know.

mossd.jpg

What runs through children's minds. My son, the 2 year old, just bit pieces off of the rubber on my right analog on 2 of my 360 controllers. And now he's yelling at me telling me he wants his controller. Go figure.

Edit: It's an OTT

Oh thank god. My friend and his musical group are playing another show tonight down at the ocean front. I got stuck taking his mom to the show and one of our friends found out who lives close to her, so naturally they wanted me to take them too. fucking fuckers decided they were going to drive themselves, thankfully.

should be "an OTT", no?

Grindhouse theatrical on blu? I'll finally give it a go.

Deathspank is great so far!

fuck, I have to drive to the office tomorrow now. Goddammit.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You could've smashed some older tail tonight, Eviltude. Why are you so glad you won't be able to now?[/QUOTE]

No, no -- I'm still picking up my friend's mom, I just don't have to give our friends (3 of them) a ride.

Also, my friend's mom is deaf, so it makes for a pretty awkward 25 minute drive. I can understand her if I'm looking at her, but otherwise it just sounds like jumbled up letters.
=========================
Lulz @ Steve Byrne's new stand-up "The Byrne Notice".

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Grindhouse theatrical on blu? I'll finally give it a go.[/QUOTE]

You missed out when Amazon had it for $13.99, I got that shit locked down!

Does anyone here use an ING Direct checking or savings account?

I'm thinking about starting a savings account with them and perhaps a checking account. I just wanted to know what people thought about their service.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Guillermo Del Toro making a new Haunted Mansion movie...this could be good.[/QUOTE]

When does it come out? I need to prepare myself for your next avatar/gamerpic/signature/motto makeover.

Watched 2012 on Netflix yesterday and it's the most ridiculous disaster movie I've ever seen. The sequence where John Cusack is racing out of LA and Yellowstone looked less realistic than Split/Second.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You missed out when Amazon had it for $13.99, I got that shit locked down![/QUOTE]

I looked, but for some reason it didn't seem like it was the full feature. It'll go on sale again.

[quote name='darthbudge']Does anyone here use an ING Direct checking or savings account?

I'm thinking about starting a savings account with them and perhaps a checking account. I just wanted to know what people thought about their service.[/QUOTE]

I have a savings account with them -- it works pretty well, if you don't mind the fact that you may not have immediate access to your funds (it's like paypal balance, in that when you transfer to another bank, it takes 2-3 days).

I've considered them for checking, but never had any incentive to sign up, since my credit union is 10x more convenient and just as good... I thought about doing my mortgage with them, but since they were only offering variable rates, I couldn't go with them.

I wonder if they still have referral bonuses -- if you sign up, you should use me as the referrer. [/plug]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I have a savings account with them -- it works pretty well, if you don't mind the fact that you may not have immediate access to your funds (it's like paypal balance, in that when you transfer to another bank, it takes 2-3 days).

I've considered them for checking, but never had any incentive to sign up, since my credit union is 10x more convenient and just as good... I thought about doing my mortgage with them, but since they were only offering variable rates, I couldn't go with them.

I wonder if they still have referral bonuses -- if you sign up, you should use me as the referrer. [/plug][/QUOTE]

They have a $50 promo going on if you make a checking account and then make like 4 debit card purchases within 45 days. I am thinking about setting up a checking and savings account with them. Especially because I am unhappy with my current bank and ING direct doesn't charge overdraft fees. If I do sign up, I will use your referral code or whatever for sure.

[quote name='darthbudge']They have a $50 promo going on if you make a checking account and then make like 4 debit card purchases within 45 days. I am thinking about setting up a checking and savings account with them. Especially because I am unhappy with my current bank and ING direct doesn't charge overdraft fees. If I do sign up, I will use your referral code or whatever for sure.[/QUOTE]

Cool -- that'd be great. If you decide to sign up, PM me your email, and it looks like I put it in and they'll email you the link to use for signup. :) I can only refer you for a electric orange checking or orange savings account though, but if you're going with one of those, hook me up.

FYI, banks in NY, at least, are now required to let you opt out of overdraft protection for most instances. I've opted out on both my checking accounts. Overdraft fees are ridiculous, I'd rather have my check bounce or card declined than have a sneaky $28 fee show up.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']We're getting a nice storm right now. Thunder be shaking the house all over.[/QUOTE]

I'd love me some storms right now.

Holy shit, Reach's new Forge mode looks amazing. Bungie fucking remade Ascension in Forge. That's amazing.

Reach_MP_Pinnacle04.jpg

Halo 2 maps are always welcomed by me.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']When does it come out? I need to prepare myself for your next avatar/gamerpic/signature/motto makeover.[/QUOTE]

Uh...ok? :whistle2:s

[quote name='TheRock88']I always wondered how a Gorillaz concert would work. Would you be staring at a screen the entire time?[/QUOTE]
When I saw them it was Damon, Mick Jones and Paul Simonon (and others) on the stage with an orchestra and special guests (Bobby Womack, De La Soul, etc.) and the screens had animations and the music video for Stylo. They didn't do the silhouettes behind curtains thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Atmosphere Fall Tour

07-24 Seattle, WA - Capitol Hill Block Party
08-15 Commerce City, CO - The Fields at Dick's Sporting Goods Park
09-08 Madison, WI - Orpheum Theatre *^
09-09 Milwaukee, WI - Riverside Theater *^
09-10 Indianapolis, N - The Vogue Theatre *$
09-11 Covington, KY - Madison Theater *^
09-12 Grand Rapids, MI - Intersection *^
09-15 Bozeman, MT - Gallatin County Fairgrounds *^
09-16-17 Missoula, MT - Wilma Theater *^
09-18 Spokane, WA - Knitting Factory *^
09-20 Boise, ID - Knitting Factory *^
09-21 Bend, OR - Midtown Ballroom *^
09-22 Eugene, OR - McDonald Theater *^
09-24 Chico, CA - Senator Theatre *^
09-25 Reno, NV - Knitting Factory *^
09-27 Arcata, CA - Arcata Community Center *^
09-28 Sacramento, CA - Sacramento State Union Ballroom *^
09-29 Santa Cruz, CA - Catalyst *^
10-01 Las Vegas, NV - House of Blues *^
10-02 Salt Lake City, UT - In The Venue *^
10-04 Rapid City, SD - Dublin Square *^
10-05 Sioux Falls, SD - Sioux Empire Expo Building *^
10-06 Des Moines, IA - People's Court *^
10-07 Chicago, IL - Congress Theater *^

* with Blueprint, DJ Rare Groove
^ with Grieves & Budo
$ with Mudkids

I like how LinkinPrime acts confused over someone making reference to his constant avatar changes even though Scorch nailed it perfectly like 3 days ago.

So I change my avatar and signature...why is that a big deal? Like I've explained before, just as a sports fan wears their favorite teams/player jerseys during game seasons, I update my stuff as my mood fits me. You guys can make it into a big funny ordeal all you want, I just don't get it.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']

Atmosphere Fall Tour

07-24 Seattle, WA - Capitol Hill Block Party
08-15 Commerce City, CO - The Fields at Dick's Sporting Goods Park
09-08 Madison, WI - Orpheum Theatre *^
09-09 Milwaukee, WI - Riverside Theater *^
09-10 Indianapolis, N - The Vogue Theatre *$
09-11 Covington, KY - Madison Theater *^
09-12 Grand Rapids, MI - Intersection *^
09-15 Bozeman, MT - Gallatin County Fairgrounds *^
09-16-17 Missoula, MT - Wilma Theater *^
09-18 Spokane, WA - Knitting Factory *^
09-20 Boise, ID - Knitting Factory *^
09-21 Bend, OR - Midtown Ballroom *^
09-22 Eugene, OR - McDonald Theater *^
09-24 Chico, CA - Senator Theatre *^
09-25 Reno, NV - Knitting Factory *^
09-27 Arcata, CA - Arcata Community Center *^
09-28 Sacramento, CA - Sacramento State Union Ballroom *^
09-29 Santa Cruz, CA - Catalyst *^
10-01 Las Vegas, NV - House of Blues *^
10-02 Salt Lake City, UT - In The Venue *^
10-04 Rapid City, SD - Dublin Square *^
10-05 Sioux Falls, SD - Sioux Empire Expo Building *^
10-06 Des Moines, IA - People's Court *^
10-07 Chicago, IL - Congress Theater *^

* with Blueprint, DJ Rare Groove
^ with Grieves & Budo
$ with Mudkids[/QUOTE]

I said I wasn't doing concerts anymore, but Atmosphere in Grand Rapids is tempting.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So I change my avatar and signature...why is that a big deal? Like I've explained before, just as a sports fan wears their favorite teams/player jerseys during game seasons, I update my stuff as my mood fits me. You guys can make it into a big funny ordeal all you want, I just don't get it.[/QUOTE]

It's just that your school girl crushes on movies detract from my liking them :cool:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Making Headlong on day 1 too.[/QUOTE]

You read my mind. Apparently Blood Gulch, Ascension, Sanctuary, Lockout, and Warlock have all already been remade in Forge. I want Ivory Tower too, but that has elevators.

[quote name='Rocko']I like how LinkinPrime acts confused over someone making reference to his constant avatar changes even though Scorch nailed it perfectly like 3 days ago.[/QUOTE]

While LP is definitely the MS answer to sony's retarded animal baby, he's not nearly as bad -- he had that Iron Man 2 avatar for a long time and only the Adventure time thing had really changed recently (at least as far as I remember)... until he loved Inception, which made him change everything apparently.

But he's definitely not the magic knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back